Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

02313, Treasure Hoard

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      The Brass Bull. out of the Bully for you subset in the Bones 2 core set.
      This is a not-Gorgon from D&D. I do not know why Gygax would call this a Gorgon, since it really has nothing to do with the Gorgon sisters from Greek myth. But what it is, is a massive metal bullock that has a petrifying green gas breath attack.
      Even though the Gorgon is described as iron, in that it can be rusty, I did it in bronzey brassey colours.  I gave it a bit of green around the muzzle to look like some residue from it's halitosis.

More beneath the click

• By odinsgrandson
      Now that I'm back from Reapercon, I think it is time to post pictures of my entries.  This is Monique Denoir, and she was awarded a bronze Sophie in the painters category.

I was pleased with the paintjob on her, and I'm happy that she could compete with the many very well painted Reaper miniatures in the competition (every year there are quite a few fantastic entries- this year was no exception).

• By Loim
      Finished this guy up.

• By Loim
      This is what I'm working on at the moment. I had to start over a few time due to issues with the sculpt. Before I even got started I had to, well I didn't have to but I chose to, fix some of the more obvious problems with the sculpt using Apoxie Sculpt. Some of the mail had no detail at all, so I add it in, and there were some just terrible mold lines. I finally just decided to say forget it and move on with the painting. I was going for more of a grey skin, but ended up with a greener skin. I'm ok with where it's going, but on the next Orc I'll adjust the skin tone. Sorry the pics are a bit wonky.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is the second Goblin model from Ral Partha's 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.
      It's a 25mm tall metal "lead" miniature that was sculpted by Bob Olley and I painted it with acrylics.
      I love how the scimitar guard and the helmet were sculpted on this model.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 2 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)