Jump to content

Swivel vise


Recommended Posts

Hiya, well, the topic says it all, I guess.


The swivel vise is basically a clamp down vice, that has a rotating articulation that permits moving around the vice jaws.


I know Dremel makes one, but I was wondering if there were other companies. Do you think Home Depot might carry them?.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...