Sign in to follow this  
Dilvish the Deliverer

New Warlord figures

Just noticed that in the Preview tabs in the store there are 4 new Warlord figures; 2 Crusaders by Bobby Jackson and 2 Dwarves by Werner Klocke.  Sadly the pictures are blank.

I wonder if they are just filling in holes, or is this a sign of things to come?

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Just noticed that in the Preview tabs in the store there are 4 new Warlord figures; 2 Crusaders by Bobby Jackson and 2 Dwarves by Werner Klocke.  Sadly the pictures are blank.

I wonder if they are just filling in holes, or is this a sign of things to come?

Well most of those figures were done by the same sculptors & Reaper hasn't had any new Klocke figs (besides Sophie) in quite awhile. Thou, would be nice if they were new sculpts.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

These are not new sculpts, Some models in our backlog, like a metal "Sir Forscale" the only way to get them are in Army Packs. So some of the models are coming out of the army packs and being made into singles.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Reaper_Jon said:

These are not new sculpts, Some models in our backlog, like a metal "Sir Forscale" the only way to get them are in Army Packs. So some of the models are coming out of the army packs and being made into singles.

Definitely glad to hear such. I'd love to get the three different Templar sculpts without having to buy a whole box ^_^

• Like 2

7 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Definitely glad to hear such. I'd love to get the three different Templar sculpts without having to buy a whole box ^_^

Likewise!

• Like 2