13 hours ago, Rigel said:

I like the look of this! A great sculpt, too.

I also got the Manor, these are very pretty resin buildings but they are pricey.

I suspect with 3D printing, people will print their own instead of buying these sooner than later.

But I'm happy with mine!

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Beautiful progress, it promises to be a major attraction in town when it's completed. I like the high quality of Tabletop World products. It's surprising how all the details come out after a simple layer of ink. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Metalchaos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Beautiful progress, it promises to be a major attraction in town when it's completed. I like the high quality of Tabletop World products. It's surprising how all the details come out after a simple layer of ink. Keep up the good work.

Thank you!

I also have the Manor.

They are awesome to paint.

Your Well is amazing!

Loved what you did with that one.

• Like 2
On 3/13/2021 at 5:41 PM, Chaoswolf said:

Looking good!

They make some really gorgeous buildings, I'd like to add some to my terrain collection one day.

They're expensive, but worth it!

Also if you don't glue them together you can have a playable area!

• Like 4

Looks great, with the perfect balance of variation to keep everything visually interesting. That's something I really struggle with on larger pieces so I'll definitely be "stealing" a few ideas from here as I tackle my modified Baba Yaga hut.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/15/2021 at 11:22 AM, TheOldGuard said:

Looks great! Might get some of these at some point (wallet permitting!).

Definitely worth it, there are some smaller buildings that are quite affordable.

In the end I'm happy I don't game or I would have bought an entire village.

On 3/15/2021 at 2:23 PM, Rat13 said:

Looks great, with the perfect balance of variation to keep everything visually interesting. That's something I really struggle with on larger pieces so I'll definitely be "stealing" a few ideas from here as I tackle my modified Baba Yaga hut.

Steal away!

Don't forget to show it.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      Picked up a bunch of the CAV terrain before Christmas t use for CAV and/or 28mm sci-fi gaming. Have been working my way through it and thought I'd post what I've finished so far.

72607 Ammo dump

72608 Fuel dump

72610 Short Containers (3x sets)

72615 Bunkers

72611 Generators

Generator with a couple of 28mm Warlord figures to show how it looks in that scale

• By Lidless Eye
      Just some more finished terrain from the Shadowfey set from Printable Scenery.

All were printed on my Ender-3 with the exception of some of the branches, the stump, and the bones, which were done in resin on my Elegoo Mars.

The Hallowed Mausoleums:

Dem bones:

Stump, it's stump, it's in my heeeaaaaad:

Gloomy Gullies:

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, something different this time. I just completed a Tabletop World Water Well. Like I mentioned in the WIP, my main goal was to add weathering effect on the well lid and wood. I painted the lid using the non metallic metal (nmm) technique and then added the verdigris effect. For the copper nmm I used 09030 Leather Brown, 09031 Tanned Leather, 29825 Tusk Ivory and 09039 Pure White. Then, for the verdigris I used a blend of 29848 Jungle Camo, 09294 Alien Goo and 09282 Maggot White.

I also added rust effect on the metal parts as well as rust stains on the wood (below the nails mainly). I finally added shading 09255 Black Wash on some areas to give more contrast to the wooden beams and shingles. Although it doesn’t really show much, I added water effect in the bucket. I may need to add an additional drop. I also added the vine growing alongside the beam on the opposite side of the crank wheel, moss between the shingles and various other plants and flowers.

• By saucermenstudios
      Next week, the Lost Colony: Spaceship Graveyard Kickstarter goes live.

Preview video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoWMlOpl2Vk

Pre-signups at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/lost-colony-spaceship-graveyard

Lost colony: spaceship Graveyard is the ultimate starship wreckage system. It's all about customisation, fallen spacecraft and the fragments they leave behind.
      This modular, 3D printable terrain is the second Kickstarter from Saucermen Studios and is even bigger and more diverse than the last. As stretch goals unlock, over 210 models become available to help you build incredibly detailed and tightly packed skirmish tables or larger, sprawling battlefields.

The huge core set of 80+ interlocking spaceship wreckage parts is delivered as stl files. It features incredibly detailed, double sided hull plates with internal features, computer terminals, piping, machinery, airlocks, windows, rooftops, debris sections as well as attachable ship featuressuch as boosters, engines, landing gears, weaponry and hi-tech gadgetry such as sensor arrays.

Follow the project at https://www.facebook.com/saucermenstudios

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)