• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      Next mini off my shelf of shame: The little mummy from the warlord familiars pack III.

Only when I painted the eyes of the scarabeus I realised that the sculpt is one eyed. And then I was too lazy to add the other one. Oh, well...

Just a quick paint up, enjoy!

C&c welcome!

• By Samedi
      Finished!

This is another one of my long term residents of my shelf of shame. Stripped, re-primed and re-painted after an unsuccessful first attempt. 
      I tried for a somewhat mayan color scheme by googling pictures of mayan art and choosing the paint closest in colour that I had.

Fun fact 1: The mayas produced a special blue-green pigment which they used in their paintings. This pigment is very resistent to weathering. It's known as maya blue.
      Fun fact 2: Mayas used the same word for green and blue, meaning different greens and blues were seen as shades of ONE colour, not as belonging to two different categories, like for example in the English language.

I had a lot of fun with the water effects. But next time I have to cut back on the sea foam, it definitely looks better when applied sparingly.

Enjoy, c&c welcome, as always!
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this model last night. 14124 Kevis the Overlords Mage was sculpted by Chaz Elliott. This guy will be an evil evoker NPC in a campaign I'll be running.

• By The Steve
      So, a few questions:

Mercenaries.
      There was a post about how if we take so many mercenaries we will lose our faction benifits? is that true? if so, where do I find the limits and who can go in what force? Going to a shop with plentiful reaper next wed and want to have a shopping list in hand for what I can use in my necropolis and crusader forces.

SO, we can have:
      0/1 warlord
      1/3 captains(assuming no duplicates with UNQ?)
      ?/? sgts?

So after that, elites as many as fill the slots, soldiers, I am assuming we can mix and match as we darn well please?

I'll have more questions, right now I am painting up a storm, just did 8 battle nuns, 4 characters last night. so today I start basing my other solidiers and elites.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this one last night. Dark Heaven Legends 02885, Khalith the Mummy Lord and Cobra familiar. This awesome model was sculpted by James van Schaik.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)