Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

SPHINX ( ROCKETPIG MINIATURES )by GLITTERWOLF

17 minutes ago, 72moonglum said:

That is a very cool figure and I love The dark skin!

Thank you!

Glad you like it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Cool. Is that a pearlescent paint on the clothes?

I used Citadel Glistening Green and Scale 75 Emerald Alchemy.

Both are metallic greens.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rigel said:

Great call on the metallics! Skin is also very well-done; this is a first-class guardian!

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure she has some tough questions for anyone wanting to enter whatever she's guarding.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Poilu_1914 said:

Great piece, love the metallics, looks like jade armor.

Thank you!

Happy you like it!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Swampy said:

ooooooooooo, that looks like it would be a fun paint! do you have riddles ready to fool adventures from their life? 

Thanks!

I actually only paint for fun and display, I don't play.

But I do like to make up stories.

So here's a riddle

Walk on the living, they don't even mumble, walk on the dead and they mutter and grumble!

What are they?

Answer in the spoiler

Spoiler

Leaves

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1115856510/kingdom-of-mercia-pre-supported-stl-files

• By Cyradis
      I still don't have a great photography setup, so despite efforts, this is fairly washed out (pinks in the cheeks aren't as apparent as IRL, and the hair is dulled in the photos). But until I can get figures in for a photoshoot with a friend, these will do. Sloppy selfie with the inspiration for the figure setup, before I try to dye my hair back to normal. Been teal for 9 months now, and I miss my blonde.
      I painted the figure roughly as myself, instead of with ideal artistic combinations. The patch on the back isn't really the coolest, but that's our work group's logo (and a diagram of part of my PhD research). So it is a personal design, distinctly not artistic. Also dragon instead of weasel.... heh.
      Project was part of the Season 3 for the Vancouver Mini Painting Club

TADA.

• By Glitterwolf
      AMINI3D
      Mummy Sorceress, Mummy Jackal, Mummy Panther and Mummy Warrior.
      Printed on Elegoo Mars in resin.

Part of my Shifting Sands Project:
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/19/#comments

Last pics are in the Temple of Apophis Photoboard I made.

• By Glitterwolf
      Sangrariah - Vampire Ringleader from Raging Heroes Dark Carneval Set.
      3D Printed on Elegoo Mars with Elegoo Grey Resin.

WIP :
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-lords-and-ladies-of-death-by-glitterwolf/page/14/#comments

When his wife passed away, Baron von Leeresgehirn tried to raise his son by himself as good as he could.
      The young boy did well.
      Both villagers and nobles liked young Alaric, they had pity on his father though, the poor man could never forget his late wife, never remarried and never even longed for any woman.
      Years went by and Alaric was about to come of age.
      To celebrate, a huge feast was prepared and Alaric himself decided to take some friends with him on a hunting trip to provide meat for the feast.

They rode into the woods, further and further, the Sun went down and they made camp.
      Sitting around the fire the friends drank, ate and made jokes, when suddenly a a loud scream was heard.
      Alarmed the men took up their swords and ran towards the direction the scream came from, another scream was heard and then nothing...

They found an old abandoned hunter's hut, carefully they walked to the door, one of the men kicked it open.
      Holding a torch Alaric entered the hut, the scene before him sent a cold chill down his spine.
      A beautiful young woman sat on the floor, her back leaning against the wall, she was covered in blood, two dead men laid beside her, also drenched in blood.
      The poor girl looked at Alaric and whispered "help me" before she fainted.

Alaric and his men took the girl to his father's Castle, no doubt those men were bandits ready to ravage her, surely they had gotten into a fight who got first turn and when the one killed the other the poor girl had taken her chance and plunged a dagger in the other bandit's throat.
      So brave and yet so fragile and beautiful, Alaric thought.

For a few days the young woman rested in a spare room, Alaric had been visiting her every evening to see how she was doing and it seemed they liked each other.
      Alaric's father was proud of his son, and he figured the girl must be of noble birth given her dress she was found in.
      He hoped she would recover soon enough, he was a tad worried about Alaric, though, the boy seemed to look paler every day and he didn't even eat and drink anymore.
      Every night he was at the girl's side, oh to be young and in love again, the Baron thought.
      He had learned her name, Sangrariah, she would make a nice bride for Alaric if things went on as they seemed, the Baron thought.
      It would be nice to have a woman around the house again.

That night the Baron was woken up by a sound, he looked up and saw Alaric and Sangrariah standing besides his bed.
      Oh, good! He said, you seem to be better! But ehh, why are you in my room?
      Sangrariah insisted to thank you for your hospitality Father, Alaric spoke in a trembling voice, the boy looked paler than ever and had he cut himself shaving?
      The Baron sat upright now in his bed when the young woman approched him, please My Lord, let me thank you with a kiss.

Before he could resist the young woman embraced him, he felt a sharp pain in his neck, the poor inexperienced girl must have bitten him, where his last thoughts as a mortal man.

From that night on, the Barony was ruled in a different way.

• By Glitterwolf
      EPIC Miniatures - Dungeon Explorer with Whip
      EPIC Miniatures - Wolf Sled
      Printed on Elegoo Mars with Elegoo Grey Resin.

Snow and Ice:
      Greenstuffworld Snow
      AK Interactive Ice Sparkles
      Vallejo Still Water.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79398-horde-of-the-north-glitterwolf-paints-barbarians-and-mammoths/page/5/

Lance Bucklesworth on an arctic adventure!
      What will he find when reaches the far North?
      He raised these wolves himself to pull his sled and protect him, will it be enough against the creatures roaming the frozen wastes?
      As he passes the last barren trees heading to the ever frozen plains he's got only one thing on his mind.
      To find the remnants of a lost civilization and retrieve the priceless artifacts they left behind.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 3 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)