SPHINX ( ROCKETPIG MINIATURES )by GLITTERWOLF

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Rigel said:

Great call on the metallics! Skin is also very well-done; this is a first-class guardian!

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure she has some tough questions for anyone wanting to enter whatever she's guarding.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Swampy said:

ooooooooooo, that looks like it would be a fun paint! do you have riddles ready to fool adventures from their life? 

Thanks!

I actually only paint for fun and display, I don't play.

But I do like to make up stories.

So here's a riddle

Walk on the living, they don't even mumble, walk on the dead and they mutter and grumble!

What are they?

Answer in the spoiler

Spoiler

Leaves

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Waylandrk
      Wasn't totally happy with how this came out. I wanted a reptilian version of a tiger pattern for stalking in the jungle. Colour scheme worked I think and overall it's a great model but it has some issues I struggled with. 

It's not symmetrical, the ridges and scales on each side are in different places and don't align making the patterning problematic. That coupled with the fact that some of the larger scales fade out and a lot of the smaller scales are almost indistinct took some of the fun out if it. Normally I enjoy doing scales and applying washes and dry rushing as well as picking out patterns on individual scales but this was hard work.

Will still make the kids worry when it hits the tabletop though 🙂

• By Glitterwolf
      Aline The Bold from Artisan Guild
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92913-aline-the-bold-rogue-by-glitterwolf/&tab=comments#comment-1968546

Not happy with this one, the primer made her gritty, it took me a long time to finally finish her.
      Oh well, another mini done, not my best stuff but her she is anyway.

• By Glitterwolf
      3D Design from GloomyKid Miniatures printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Inix.
      Part of the Shifting Sands Project.

WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/20/#comments

There are many strange creatures wandering about in the Desert, some seek their shelter in abandoned ruins.
      Beware the traveller who might stumble on such a beast!

• By Glitterwolf
      3D printed design from Primeval Clash, printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Flamefin and Handler ( Dimetrodon and Egyptian Guard)

Part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/20/#comments

Posing on my Temple of Apophis Photobackdrop Board.

Usually when an expedition searches for ancient sites they don't expect those sites to be still inhabited by the original owners.
      Even less so they expect to encounter a beast from beyond time that these people seem to use as guard dogs.

• By Glitterwolf
      Design Taloc and Kroq-Gar: Lost Kingdom
      Design Tree Trunks : Artisan Guild
      Design Jungle Plants : PrintYourMonsters.
      Printed on Elegoo Mars.
      Skulls from Greenstuffworld.
      Flock from several companies.
      Water Effect: Vallejo Still Water.

Part of my Lost World Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/
      When the Reptilians go to War they often bring their Beastmasters who command vicious creatures.
      But there is one who is the most fearsome of all, Taloc the Beastmaster is a formidable warrior himself wielding his ceremonial weapons there are few who can withstand him, but his mount is the most terrifying of all.
      Her name is Kroq-Gar and she's the largest Ancient One to be found in the Lost World.
      How it came to be that she chose to bond with Taloc nobody knows, but she did and Taloc only needs a gentle touch or whispered word and Kroq-Gar will do as he pleases.
      She can swallow a human whole.
      There are other terrible creatures in the Jungle, but even the mighty Carnosaur is no match for Kroq-Gar.
      With her spiked tail and huge teeth she can kill any creature and her back is protected by a spiked boney ridge.
      Taloc made sure to protect her even further by adding golden plates to her side and a headcrest.
      When Taloc and Kroq-Gar appear on the battlefield there is no doubt who will be victor.

Many pics, hope you like her.
      Comments welcome.

Some close ups of Taloc.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)