• 6 months later...

I missed this the first time around ... but she's great! 

Somehow you predicted two of the figures I would paint a few months later, too.  ;^)

Did she (or will she) appear as an NPC in a game you're running?

Derek

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, dks said:

...Somehow you predicted two of the figures I would paint a few months later, too.  ;^)

Yes, it's a pure coincidence.

12 hours ago, dks said:

She was indeed part of a group of four mercenary the players had to deal with. Unfortunately, she was killed along with her familiar. Fortunately, to my twisted GM pleasure, the adventurers left the corps where they fell. So, the other two surviving NPC mercenaries came back during the night to collect the remains of their fallen acolytes. Leisynn, her necromancer master, brought her back as an undead servant and the fox became a shadow. They are now both waiting to take their vengeance in an upcoming dread encounter.

Thanks!

• Like 3

That's a good one @dks.

GM Metalchaos: You feel a presence near you. Someone or something is watching you. Spot check DC 10 (easy), A shadow hides behind the trees, it looks like a stealthy animal with black fur. As you explore this dark forest with withered trees, you easily discover the entrance to a tunnel. The little animal seems to have slipped into this gallery. As you approach, you hear a scary hiss coming from the bottom of the stairs in this hallway. It sounds like the strange howl of a creature of the night ...

Player: It may be ShadowFAX that neighs.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 10:46 PM, dks said:

I missed this the first time around ... but she's great! 

Somehow you predicted two of the figures I would paint a few months later, too.  ;^)

Derek

I missed this one as well, this is great, I’m in love with this conversion and the painting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @Chaoswolf and @72moonglum even if it's a simple conversion, it was tricky, I'm glad you like it. The model is very delicate, and the arms were easy to bend. I had to be very careful, especially when drilling the hole in her left hand. The book is from 02638 Adventuring Accessories sculpted by Sandra Garrity and the drawings on the cover are freehand paintings.

• Like 1