Sign in to follow this  
wickedshifty

Obsidian Crypt

Excellent coloring on the summoning circle, and the ochre lichen really adds to the outside! The touches of color on the skeleton carving are very nice indeed; makes it look like they're waking up.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      So I'm finally getting to the terrain for my graveyard set. I've washed the crypt and the fences. I got an extra set of fences, and I think I'm missing 1 short fence,  because I have 5 of those, and everything else is even in number (doubled). Can anyone else who got both during Bones 3 confirm if they had 5 or 6?
      Here's stuff having a soak.

Somewhere I have my Bones 4 toppers, but I'm not going to worry about that right now.
      I'm debating putting stuff on large tongue depressors and making stuff modular... though that would leave some gaps if I make a fence around something specific,  as opposed to a representative "fence." Anybody try it and abandon?
    • By Crowley
      So there's a thing called Inktober/Drawlloween that @Pingo reminded me about, where you draw/paint/sketch/art a thing every day during October. There's the "official" list of daily prompts...

and this other one that Pingo found that I think is cooler.

So who else is up for the challenge? 
    • By Pochi
      These are the minis I received for the Spring Exchange from @Leopardpixie. In my survey I mentioned that I like Star Wars and one of my quotes for inspiration was "Something Wicked This Way Comes". She knocked the ball out of the park with the Jedi figure and knocked my socks off with the display which is an embodiment of the "Something wicked" quote. Thank you, @Leopardpixie I am so happy to add these to my collection.

• By Crowley
      Back over the July 4th holiday, I started working on my Graveyard set. Cleaned the moldlines, glued the fence posts to the fences, and got ready to spray paint them. Then, my black spray paint broke. The nozzle just snapped right off. So I used white. And, because the day was too humid, it got powdery. Not a great start to the project, but I pushed on. Some black wash, and lots of grey, I made progress. 

• By Pochi
      I took Roman Gruba's OSL class at Cancon. He wanted to teach us about atmosphere so we were supposed to paint one side as if it were lit by moonlight and the other side by another source, in this case, her lantern.

Her broom is only sticky tacked on so pay no attention to the blob on her back.

Technically, she isn't "finished" as I would have spent a lot more time glazing and working in a little more color. I think she turned out pretty cool for only two hours of work in class and I feel like I learned a lot.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 2 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)