Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

14178, Skralla the Reven Hero

Thanks for your comments everyone.

17 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

She looks great and I like the story.

Thanks @Glitterwolf, the story comes from Reaper Online store. Some of the Warlord models have this kind of synopsis. 14178 Skalla.

12 hours ago, MoonglowMinis said:

2020 has me looking at this mini and wanting to ask her to pull her mask up. 

@MoonglowMinis, I thought the same when painting it.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      Unfurl the mainsails and weigh anchor!  Finally got around to showing off this fantastic pirate captain mini.  Though I've collected quite a few pirate minis in preparation for a nautical D&D campaign, this model was the first I have painted outside of the LTP Kit.  I felt he was missing something pretty important so I sculpted a hat for him.  Pretty happy with the result.  You can see more about how I painted him and my other nautical-themed minis in my Dark Tide WIP thread HERE.

I am most proud of the jacket and sleeves which I wanted to appear as worn leather.  I think I was successful.  I look forward to painting up a crew for this captain.  Recently discovered a few pirate crews from Warmachine that are calling my name.
    • By The Steve
      So, a few questions:

Mercenaries.
      There was a post about how if we take so many mercenaries we will lose our faction benifits? is that true? if so, where do I find the limits and who can go in what force? Going to a shop with plentiful reaper next wed and want to have a shopping list in hand for what I can use in my necropolis and crusader forces.

SO, we can have:
      0/1 warlord
      1/3 captains(assuming no duplicates with UNQ?)
      ?/? sgts?

So after that, elites as many as fill the slots, soldiers, I am assuming we can mix and match as we darn well please?

I'll have more questions, right now I am painting up a storm, just did 8 battle nuns, 4 characters last night. so today I start basing my other solidiers and elites.
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      Got around to painting a blackstar corsair I modified last year. I figured a pirate always could use some more guns on their suit 

• By R2ED
      Finally finished this one.  She was a fun exercise in patience. I had completed the main Sophie, but had neglected the wings for a few months.  I didn't put as much detail in the wings as i did the rest of her but I'm still pleased with the outcome.  I thought the purple trim on the hat was fun. 
      Added white buttons to help things pop out a bit, which seemed to work well. 

Always open for any feedback on improvements.  

• By Metalchaos
      Happy New Year's Eve everyone. To end the year with a little snow, I completed this base today. I had painted the Yeti two years ago, and he was only lacking a thematic basis. This is the Bones version of 77434, Yeti Chieftain sculpted by Jason Wiebe. The artificial snow is BF4103 from Army Painter Battlefields. The icicles were made with pieces of translucent plastic and gloss Mod Podge.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)