Reaper Virtual Expo - classes are now live!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reaper Virtual Expo classes are now live!   Details for each class include: description, preparation, class items needed if any, PDF's and much more!   RVE classes:

I really want to thank Reaper for continuing this!  Its a great idea for classes and for getting to play and chatting with friends.  It will never replace the physical event (and I am hoping that goes

We are finishing the master schedule for classes soon, waiting on approval from all teachers before posting! We plan to have everything laid out and done by Feb 1st! This includes swag boxes and event

Posted Images

On 2/3/2021 at 10:29 AM, Reaper_Jon said:

Also the classes will be recorded! Just so you know, if you have a hard time deciding or you cant make it! 

Great! There was an overlap with a couple classes so good to know I will be able to go back and see the one I have to miss!

• Like 2

Currently debating on what classes I might take. As much as online meeting is these days, I'd rather prefer in person classes, so who knows. If I had to say one right now, probably the airbrush class. It's been awhile since I've fired up mine & I kinda would like a refresher course.

I may or may not help run the D&D AL epic game, all depends on now till the Con as far as VTTs go for me.

• Like 2
On 2/2/2021 at 5:29 PM, Reaper_Jon said:

Also the classes will be recorded! Just so you know, if you have a hard time deciding or you cant make it! 

Thank you! My daughter wants to take Yeji's Chibi eyes class, but it is past her bedtime... Now I can let her know she can just watch it later ;)

Do you know how long after a class runs before it will be available VOD? I know the Reaper team will be busy so I just want to set her expectations.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, OneBoot said:

OH NO I FORGOT TO SEND JON MY LIST OF NEEDED SUPPLIES FOR MY CLASSES D:

*runs off to send panicky email*

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Great!  I managed to snag the last bottle of metal medium at Miniature Market since it was mentioned in the description of the Sunday class.

I am looking forward  to the list to see if there is anything else I need to order.  I admit being a bit paranoid about ordering Supplies early because of the recent USPS delays.

• Like 2
  • Super Administrators
1 hour ago, Dragoneye said:

Thank you! My daughter wants to take Yeji's Chibi eyes class, but it is past her bedtime... Now I can let her know she can just watch it later ;)

Do you know how long after a class runs before it will be available VOD? I know the Reaper team will be busy so I just want to set her expectations.

I would say we make it a priority and within a couple of weeks for sure, it will be a lot of downloading and uploading ETC.

13 hours ago, OneBoot said:

OH NO I FORGOT TO SEND JON MY LIST OF NEEDED SUPPLIES FOR MY CLASSES D:

*runs off to send panicky email*

Huzzah!

I will need that! :p

55 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

will the games be up soon? there's a few classes I'm holding off signing up for till I know which games they overlap with.

PFS and SFS are up right now! 5E they are inputing now and plan to have up by end of the week! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/6/2021 at 3:50 PM, Reaper_Jon said:
On 1/6/2021 at 2:55 PM, ManvsMini said:

Any update or further developments on this? Visited the website, but didn't see anything new. Curious when we can expect to hear about class and volunteer announcements.

We are finishing the master schedule for classes soon, waiting on approval from all teachers before posting! We plan to have everything laid out and done by Feb 1st! This includes swag boxes and events! this month a ton more stuff will start trickling out now that the holidays are done! 

Didn't see anything in the latest updates on volunteer announcements. Still waiting to finalize details with instructors and such?

• Super Administrators
11 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

Didn't see anything in the latest updates on volunteer announcements. Still waiting to finalize details with instructors and such?

I am putting the schedule together now, and writing out all the info that you might need with Bots ETC.

• Super Administrators
18 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

ah I see the games are on warhorn, not the main rve page

The games page is being updated with all the info and links to warhorn! We wanted to make sure warhorn was all set up! 

• Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, Reaper_Jon said:

The games page is being updated with all the info and links to warhorn! We wanted to make sure warhorn was all set up! 

When the warhorn of Gondor is blown, then R2ED shall answer the call! 

...now where's that signup page.

• Like 1
On 2/4/2021 at 7:15 AM, Reaper_Jon said:

I will need that! :p

I sent it to Adrienne, but apparently forgot to send it to you too. That has now been remedied!

Huzzah!

• Like 2