Sign in to follow this  
Reaper_Jon

Reaper Virtual Expo

I really want to thank Reaper for continuing this!  Its a great idea for classes and for getting to play and chatting with friends.  It will never replace the physical event (and I am hoping that goes off this year and I get to go) but it does really well for me, especially for the classes and being able to chat with the artists

Thanks again to all involved!

• Like 5

If Roll20 will allow me to upload maps & such, I may try & run a couple games for this. March is a good time to take anther vacation for me.

15 hours ago, haldir said:

If Roll20 will allow me to upload maps & such, I may try & run a couple games for this. March is a good time to take anther vacation for me.

I have found Roll20 really only works well in Chrome. Other browsers will cause issues especially when uploading. 

1 hour ago, gmvader said:

I have found Roll20 really only works well in Chrome. Other browsers will cause issues especially when uploading. 

Chrome & maps made for VTT & yet it was a epic fail on roll20's part when I tried to prep for RCon earlier.

Is this replacing reapercon now? (I tried going to the site, all it is is a banner and some links to twitch, youtube and discord)

29 minutes ago, Fruggs said:

Is this replacing reapercon now? (I tried going to the site, all it is is a banner and some links to twitch, youtube and discord)

Not replacing Reapercon, this is in addition to. it happens 6 months before reapercon. 
There are tabs at the top for class, volunteer, and vendor sign ups. - the page will also be filled out with more info as we get closer, such as class list and events.

• Like 1

For those who want to sign up as a volunteer, what kind of internet connection requirements are needed to help out with Discord duties and such?

2 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

For those who want to sign up as a volunteer, what kind of internet connection requirements are needed to help out with Discord duties and such?

I would say at least 8MBS down. As long as your internet is stable.

On 11/14/2020 at 10:25 PM, gmvader said:
On 11/14/2020 at 6:36 AM, haldir said:

Try Foundry; they seem to be a little more Other Browser Friendly.

5 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Try Foundry; they seem to be a little more Other Browser Friendly.

Fantasy Grounds is great too, no need to upload maps!

• Like 1

On 11/16/2020 at 10:52 AM, Fruggs said:

IF you went to the ReaperconLIVE site, it redirects to the virtual expo, which makes sense as it appears it will have a similar format to what ReaperConLive was, and there was talk during RCL that if it went well it might become a recurring thing, just not at the first of September so it doesn't interfere with ReaperCon orginization.

https://reapercon.com/ is the link to the  ReaperCon website, which hasn't had an update since the cancellation notice for reapercon last year and I suspect we probably won't see much until after the start of the year.

At this point I can only assume that some small plans are in place for RCon2021 since we don't know what the pandemic situation will be 10 months from now

• Like 2