• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Gladiator, part of the Echoes Of Death series from Kingdom Death.

Another one rescued from the Cupboard Of Unfinished Things. My Kingdom Death minis always turn out fairly hit or miss, and I think this one falls a bit on the miss side, but I like the job I did on her shield.
      Just wish they'd stop with the dramatic dust clouds, can never figure out how to paint them!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, now that the event is over, here are some more pictures of my entry in the 17th Quarterly contest. A big thanks to everybody that voted for me. This is a 77752, Female Minotaur sculpted by Jason Wiebe. It was a fun model to work on and I challenged myself painting object source lighting (OSL) on it. I made the fire with pieces of popsicle stick and Liquitex heavy gel medium.

• By Iridil
      Finally painted her up! Is that a wolf head, an elf head, or... your friend's head in the sack? Can't see too well in the photos, but I did add some blood...

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this elegant lady today. I started painting her during RVE (Reaper Virtual Expo). She was my practice model for Geoff Davis' How to paint hair class and Mike Wellington's Easy Tricks to Improve Painting Skin. 02749, Jade the Dancing Girl was sculpted by Werner Klocke. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint give her a simple 25mm base.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, this is the third and last of my 06132, Skeleton Swordsman sculpted by Kevin Williams. I added some group pictures too.

Group picture with the 02126 Arachno-Assassin.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 68 Guests (See full list)