Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

02867, Matthias the Twisted

18 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

Great!  What colors are the cloak?  Very interesting yellow-brown.

Thanks for your comment @Darcstaar. I used 09159 Worn Olive for the cloak. The shadows are brown and the highlights are Worn Olive and 9144 Creamy Ivory.

I made some adjustments last night. I painted the rats tail and reworked on the nose, gum and the cloak highlights of the vampire.

374375273_02867MatthiastheTwisted10.jpg.c6c09e2556401f3fee0d9a8a805327ed.jpg

2031316062_02867MatthiastheTwisted11.jpg.ce1e7cac81453e5a4b6fbedad45fc813.jpg

Edited by Metalchaos
  • Like 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this model last night. 14124 Kevis the Overlords Mage was sculpted by Chaz Elliott. This guy will be an evil evoker NPC in a campaign I'll be running.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, I completed this one last night. 02181, Sirithis the Succubus sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. This is a Dark Heaven Legends model. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint and mounted her on a 40 mm round base sku: 74033. Censored for the younger audience. Uncensored version of the pictures can be found on my blog or FB page.

• By Iridil
      Another tabletop lady - tried stronger source lighting and focused on trying to smoothly blend the very pale skin. Also managed to make a reasonable base with the greenstuff roller this time  - so overall happy to try these things out on her, including the flowers.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this one today. 03892, Dark Dwarf Striker is a Dark Heaven Legends model that was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The other models of this series are on my to paint list. I bought the metal versions, plus two enlarged Bones Black models.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day and Happy Holiday everyone, not a Christmas related model, still I managed to paint this one last week. Games Workshop Warhammer 8572M, Necrarch Vampire on foot sculpted by Mark Harrison in 1996.
      I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. I used 09274 Vampiric Shadow for the skin, shaded with brown and purple. The robe and cloak are mostly 29843 Solid Black, 09279, Fresh Blood.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)