Sign in to follow this  
lazarp

Giant Eagle toy

Do you know who makes this particular toy Eagle? Or what store stocked it?

• Like 2

No sorry, it was like two years ago, I bought a huge cheap bag full of small animals that are good in scale with 28/32mm minis to use for dnd. I sadly can't recall the name of the manufacturer. :mellow:

Edited by lazarp
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild Gryphkin Infiltrators printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Torii gate and lamps from Zenith/Kensei.

These are Tengu in my Asian themed project, Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon.
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/15/#comments

If you need to take care of a "difficult" target, bring out The Three!
      Two brothers and a sister, specialized in stealth attacks.
      Blade, bow or magic, whatever it takes, they will succeed!

• By Rigel
      "Aw, shucks, pardner. You know Ol’ Scratch already. Closer to you than your own skin, and always ready to strike a bargain. Just wait at a lonesome crossroads at midnight if'n you need riches, skills, or vengeance. Scratch got all three in spades. You’ll know them by their smile and by the way their boots don’t fit quite right. Only takes one kind of currency—but you probably wasn’t using it anyhow, was you?"

"There's a little black train a-comin; Best get your business right / For that dark train's a-comin' on, And it may be here tonight"

A Stranger Comes to Town

You don't have a horse? She'll get you one. You don't have money? She'll get you some.

Her shadow is cast wherever she stands, stacks of green paper in her red right hand.

(Click for more)
      Took me a while, but I finally got Western Sophie and her crossroads signpost painted up. Added a couple of signs from other sprues. She's a beautiful sculpt. 

While we're on the topic of the Weird West, here's Agent Sam of the Treasury Bureau. A grab-bag WotC aaracokra mini that used to be dull bland white with brown armor; I gave him a bit of pizzazz and a nice hat. 

My Weird West games are warlock-patron intensive, and this fellow definitely serves the Spirit of the Age. Wings, talons, and authorization from the Treasury bureau is a formidable combination. 

More

Guest appearance by the skeletal WWWizard of Oz scarecrow, 80059:

"...Oh, that dark train's a-comin' on; Prepare to take a ride."
    • By Dan S
      Hi all

This is my first time posting on here.  I recently returned to the hobby following a 10 year hiatus, and this is the fourth miniature I have painted since returning.  I'd really love some feedback or constructive criticism as I seek to improve.

The miniature is 'Lars Ragnarson, Viking', the base was scratch build using plaster of paris and sculptamold and the eagle is from Reapers 'Wizards Familiars pack VIII'.  I wanted to give a snowy mountain peak feel.   

• By zoroaster100
      I’m working on trying to get this big guy painted to tabletop standard by the time I have to use him at our next Pathfinder D&D session to represent the Roc King on Tilagos Island in the Demiplane of Last Resort, in the Age of Worms adventure path.

• By lazarp
      So here's three more, just quick drybrushes but I think they are good enough for my dnd table. Hope you like them too! 

First one is an umberhulk:

before repainting:

The second one is also an umberhulk I guess (painted by my sister):

before:

The last one is a gorgon, simplest paintjob but effective I'd say:

before:

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)