• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MojoBob
      This is a miniature I've printed and painted before, Duncan Louca's Fleshwalker.

Last time, I printed it at 50% of its designed size; this time I've done it full-size — it's very big — and I've gone for a blueish colour scheme rather than the browns I used last time. I've mounted it on three big 50mm steel washers, not because it needed to be based for stability, but rather to give it a bit of weight and to shift its centre of gravity right down.

The blue skin is only modestly successful, and all the boils and sores have ended up looking more like internal molten magma or something rather than pus-filled lesions. Never mind.

As always, Sergeant Measureby is present for scale, with his Spear of 5mm Increments.
    • By Rahz
      After 10 months, I finally dusted this off and finished it in an attempt to find some hobby mojo again.  Dragon is from Artisan Guild and was printed on the elegoo Mars almost a year ago. 

Basecoated, drybrushed tan and then multiple washes layered before another quick drybrush and a final wash.  It was printed in clear green resin and the eyes and crystals on the rock were simply given a layer of Tamiya Clear Green after the mask was removed.  Crystals on the base are from Anarchy Models, again with a quick layer of Tamiya Clear green.  Reaper base with some Vallejo texture paste. 

Thanks for looking. 
    • By Glitterwolf
      3D printable buildings etc.
      First and Second World War Period

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1166861615/architecture-of-the-first-world-war?ref=section-homepage-view-more-recommendations-p2

• By saucermenstudios
      I've been working on a hugely modular spaceship wreckage system. The base set has 60+ parts but the entire project includes over 150 models. 

Lost colony: spaceship Graveyard is the ultimate starship wreckage system. It's all about customisation, fallen spacecraft and the fragments they leave behind.

You can follow the project at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/lost-colony-spaceship-graveyard

• Who's Online   25 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)