Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWulfe

Mystery paint sets...

Okay I've sent a request to cancel the order to the nice people at Reaper customer services. I've asked that they just put the credit on my account since I'll be spending the money on the uk site anyways. Assuming it gets approved, keep an eye out for that set that you want going back into stock @WhiteWulfe

Thanks for the heads up on the stocking issue @Reaper_Jon! Even if it did give me a bit of a panic there......

Edited by Kuroneko
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

B and C are sold out. How about an 20 40-paint set for $20 $60 on Black Friday? 

Edited by ced1106

4 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Suddenly I'm wondering what the odds are one was snuck into the box for the order I did on Saturday.... 

I placed an order on Saturday too.  62.97... i could only hope. 

Are these sets comprised of the stuff that was discontinued at the end of October?  I ordered a bunch before it went away, and am wondering if these would be beneficial. 

1 hour ago, tpugmire said:

Are these sets comprised of the stuff that was discontinued at the end of October?  I ordered a bunch before it went away, and am wondering if these would be beneficial. 

They are the paints discontinued in October.  At least that's what I heard during the Reaper Live when they were announced.  Nine of them in each bag.  The Mystery Color paints (one in each bag) are paints that they've never released into production before, and I don't know if they have plans to release them someday.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, kosang said:

Will be another discounts later?

Unlikely, but not impossible.  There is no normal sales schedule, these were discontinued paints offered one time only. 

Some time in the future they may find something else to get rid of and will make an announcement. Just have to watch and see. 

• Like 2