TEMPLE of APOPHIS by GLITTERWOLF

Glitterwolf

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Thoramel said:

That looks great. Looking forward to seeing your creations photographed on it. 

1 hour ago, Standifer said:

You did a great job on it!

17 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

That looks fantastic!

Thanks people!

Soon more creatures and adventurers will find their way into the Temple..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoonglowMinis said:

Its done!  What a wonderful project.  This'll really add a lot to your photos going forward!

Thanks! Glad you like it!

1 hour ago, malefactus said:

You are going to have a wonderful time taking story telling photos with that BEAUTIFULLY evocative setting. VERY WELL DONE!

Thanks Al! It was your backdrops that inspired me to do it!

1 hour ago, Metalchaos said:

Awesome setup @Glitterwolf. Not a temple Indiana Jones would willingly enter.

Thx! I wonder who would love to enter this temple..

10 minutes ago, Fencig said:

my favorite  thing you have posted so far, really , really cool diorama and awesome composition. 

High praise! Thanks!

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By The Golem
      A soldier for my warband in my egyptian version of Frostgrave. Can't say I'm too happy with the way the NMM looks but I'm done with this model nonetheless.

• By The Golem
      Hi everybody. Since I recently joined the Reaper forum, I thought I might as well share one of my latest painted minis.

The original model: https://www.reapermini.com/search/03506

I have chosen this mini to represent a wizard apprentice in an egyptian version of Frostgrave. Since she is 'only' an apprentice, I wanted her to look a little less important, which is why I cut off the tiara. Unfortunately the little baboon that was included hasn't been painted as I have no use for him... yet.

Hope you like it. Have a nice day everybody!
    • By Metalchaos
      Here is a model I wanted to paint for a long time. I decided to give it a twist by adding an artifact on its base. This is an 03655, Iron Cobra sculpted by Andrew Pieper. The Orb is from the 02652, Magic Treasures III and the base is a 40mm wide 74024 base.

• By Samedi
      I love doing WIPs. And I've got a lot projects I should finish 😊. And since there is still no progress with Barros and Tempest (this time because I'm still waiting for a new base to be shipped), why not start something new?

I've yet to paint my first dragon, so I'll use this opportunity to do it. I confess, I'm cheating a bit here, since I'm going to paint the white dragon by Dark Sword Minis - that's a very small dragon. But still, he's got wings and teeth and claws and scales, so definitely a dragon, yessir!

I absolutely love this mini. I bought it many years ago, but the horns went missing. Fortunately, when I ordered some more minis from Dark Sword a while ago, I was able to order some spare horns, so now I'm good to go.

Here he is, assembled and prepped:

Now I have to decide on a paint scheme, which I can't bring myself to do. There are three ideas I have at the moment:

paint him up as an ice dragon. I'm thinking white with pinkish/greenish undertones and a base made with transparent crackle paint. There was a very cool version of an Ice Dragon a while ago on this forum, but I can't seem to find it any more.  paint him up as a star dragon using the technique I learned at RVE in Kevin Holderny's class. I used it on a coat so far, maybe it looks very cool on the dragon's wings. paint him up as a real world snake. Now there are so many possibilities...  
      Decisions, decisions...

Some more work on the base.