• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Whooo, it liiiiives!   So glad to see it finished! 

Now to bring on the snackrifi... Errr heroes! Heroes are to be brought! 

::P:

Invitations have been sent for the Stygian Party Event!

No need to bring snacks...you ARE the snack!

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, Poilu_1914 said:

Fantastic scenery! I also really liked the flying carpet in that last photo!

That's this little fellow.

An older paint job, I hope I improved by now...

But he was a joy to paint then.

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/60498-wizard-on-magic-carpet/&/topic/60498-wizard-on-magic-carpet/?hl=harlequinn

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      I love doing WIPs. And I've got a lot projects I should finish 😊. And since there is still no progress with Barros and Tempest (this time because I'm still waiting for a new base to be shipped), why not start something new?

I've yet to paint my first dragon, so I'll use this opportunity to do it. I confess, I'm cheating a bit here, since I'm going to paint the white dragon by Dark Sword Minis - that's a very small dragon. But still, he's got wings and teeth and claws and scales, so definitely a dragon, yessir!

I absolutely love this mini. I bought it many years ago, but the horns went missing. Fortunately, when I ordered some more minis from Dark Sword a while ago, I was able to order some spare horns, so now I'm good to go.

Here he is, assembled and prepped:

Now I have to decide on a paint scheme, which I can't bring myself to do. There are three ideas I have at the moment:

paint him up as an ice dragon. I'm thinking white with pinkish/greenish undertones and a base made with transparent crackle paint. There was a very cool version of an Ice Dragon a while ago on this forum, but I can't seem to find it any more.  paint him up as a star dragon using the technique I learned at RVE in Kevin Holderny's class. I used it on a coat so far, maybe it looks very cool on the dragon's wings. paint him up as a real world snake. Now there are so many possibilities...  
      Decisions, decisions...

Some more work on the base.
    • By Glitterwolf
      Design by Heroes Infinite
      Printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Senliah the Seductress part of my Shifting Sands Project
      WIP/PROJECT HERE:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/20/#comments

The Sultan leaned back in his cushions, the room was almost dark, suddenly the fires lit up and the music started.
      Senliah stepped forth from the shadows and started her dance.
      He was enthralled, her moves, those curves, and the thrill of the danger while she danced with that large venomous serpent!
      Such a show!

Aaaahhh his friends would be delighted to see her at the banquet he would host next week.
      Senliah had agreed to perform for him alone tonight to give him a taste of what they could expect.
      The Sultan couldn't keep his eyes from her, such grace such beauty and yet a hint of danger.

Of course there were those who couldn't cope with her being so populair.
      Some even talked behind her back, spreading rumours that she danced in the forbidden Temple of Apophis!
      Rubbish! The Sultan thought, if anyone was caught spreading such gossip he would have that person beheaded, how dared they speak of such an innocent girl like that!

• By Inarah
      Never heard of this before but it's a cool monster. Not sure when or where you'd run into one, but I bet it will be the most inconvenient time and place.   According to online sources they come in all colors, so I loosely based mine on a green iguana. 

• By Glitterwolf
      Archvillain Miniatures 3D file, printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Temple is from Archvillain Egyptian Bases pack.
      The other two ruin pieces are from Greenstuffworld Egyptian Ruins.
      Sand is Vallejo Desert Sand.

Part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/18/#comments

The Crusaders thought they were winning, the unholy forces of the ancient Undead were almost defeated and they could taste victory.
      Too late Grandmaster Joseph noticed the Priest on a large sanddune behind the Undead's ranks, he was performing some  unholy ritual for sure!
      Joseph spurred his Knights on, but he was too late, the Priest uttered the final words of power and then the creature appeared.
      It swooped down from the sky, it's metallic wings reflecting the sunlight and blinding his men, and then it landed amidst his Army, footmen were trampled, it's cruel blades hacked through the ranks of his Knights.
      A heavy tail knocked Grandmaster Joseph from his steed.
      Lying on his back he looked into the Sun, a final prayer on his lips when he saw the creature approaching, a glimps of what was once a woman's face and then all went black.

• By Iridil
      Here is the giant cobra from Bones IV. For some reason I got hung up on this figure for a while - spent a lot of time not painting him.....

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)