• 3 months later...
On 11/17/2020 at 9:54 PM, TheGhostPepper said:

I recently finished up this book nook.  I was inspired by Black Magic Craft (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOWFbYNTOo&fbclid=IwAR0KPsFmpNYhvNHcca_3uWtP4U3fLk1F8InSrhXuLQB94Fj0EPAc_wwDbHo).  I made this for a good friend that I have played DND with who is moving and wanted a little going away present to give to him. Painted with mix of Reaper Paints and Vallejo paints.  The terrain is 3D printed, stalagmites are from Thingiverse and the ruins are from Printable Scenery (https://www.printablescenery.com/) that I modified on Meshmixer.  This was my first time working with poured resin and LED lighting, was a lot of fun and now I am definitely going to make one for myself. 

I recently did my English homework, and while writing, I used quotes from these books. The service https://assignmentbro.com/us/english-homework-help helped me a lot with this, which showed me how to use quotes in the text correctly.

Vertical Before_After (1).jpg

It's just incredible!

Edited by Alejandro Morris

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      Here's a simple one for you.  Painted the Great Worm as a Purple Worm to the surprise of no one.

More Photos Below the Spoiler:

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, today is a Pathfinder day. I did my best to paint it as faithfully as possible respecting the original artwork colors. This is the metal version 60136, Aglanda the herald of Razmir sculpted by Bobby Jackson. It's also available in Bones plastic under sku: 89040.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Here's a fun and simple one for you this week!

Owlbears are one of my favorite D&D creatures.  They're just such a silly concept and I love them.  Any scenario were I could use a bear, I swap out for one of these guys instead.  However, despite owning several different owlbear models, I have avoided painting them for a long time out of fear of ruining them.  Finally decided to give one a shot.

Reaper Bones 4: Lowland Owlbear (77674)

More Photos Below

What kind of Owls should I use as inspiration next?

What mini did you put off painting for too long?
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this Dark Dwarf today. I really enjoy painting these Duergar models. They remind me of the D&D Forge of Fury adventure module.
      This one is the Irontongue Priest sku 03883. It was sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Rigel
      In the country of the blind, the saying goes, the one-eyed man is king. Certainly when venturing into the obscure unknown of space, the monocular Illyrians are as good as any human, despite a completely different evolution. Their quick regeneration and centrally-located brain-analogue allow them to survive injuries a human could not, while their alien metabolism means resource competition between human and Illyrian is minimal. 

Here is one brave planetary explorer on a rugged rocky ringed planet. It appears extensively cratered, but the presence of atmosphere and weather should have worn the features down...

Well, that answers that! 

Distant evolutionary cousins, perhaps? Or just convergence? 

These native life forms are unused to creatures with eyestalks like theirs that can move about freely on the surface! 

The eye-worms are unused eyestalks from a Wizkids Beholder--they come with a set each of Eyebeam Eyes and Regular Eyes. Waste not!
      They were inspired by this pulpy artwork--not mine, all credit to the original artist.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)