Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Wizards of the Coast 88702 Gnome Infiltrator of the Thalos faction. This Chainmail Miniatures model was sculpted by Jerzy Montwill. The base is 20mm in diameter.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this Wizards of the Coast model today. This is a 88714, Goblin Scout of the Drazen's Horde faction. It's a Chainmail Miniatures model that was sculpted by Jerzy Montwill. The base is 20mm in diameter and I painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's my second 06132, Skeleton swordsman. This Warlord Necropolis Grunt was sculpted by Kevin Williams. Like the first one I painted, the lightning on its sword is freehand painting. These huge swords are great canvas to elaborate all kinds of effects.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone! After painting my 16 Citadel skeletons, I wanted to try something different on this one. Here is my rendition of my first 06132, Skeleton with Two-Handed sword sculpted by Kevin Williams. The lightning on its sword's blade is freehand painting, I used Reaper MSP paint.

• By Kangaroorex
      Another little piece that I am happy to finally have completed.  I love these monsters and they are often in my dungeons but rarely seen and never sought after.  Hunting these is like hunting the garbage collector, you only do it when you think you threw out something valuable.  But there have been a couple of points where I wished I had a miniature for it and now that's resolved.  Hope you like him... I named him Fred 

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)