Paint set questons

• Super Administrators
14 hours ago, tpugmire said:

Anyone know if/when the holiday set and the miniature Monday sets that are out of stock will come back?  I’m itching to order some paint. 

The holiday set goes live on Black Friday (Nov 27th), and the Miniature Mondays that are older will not be restocked as the format is switching, but all the items are listed on the product page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Administrators
2 hours ago, Poilu_1914 said:

@Reaper_Jon Is there a thread for suggesting Miniature Monday paint sets? I'd like to suggest an OSL set, I think that would be tremendously helpful considering the amount of minis running around with torches or lanterns.

I know the format is changing starting in the new year. The new format will be explained in Dec. :)

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2020 at 7:53 AM, Poilu_1914 said:

@Reaper_Jon Is there a thread for suggesting Miniature Monday paint sets? I'd like to suggest an OSL set, I think that would be tremendously helpful considering the amount of minis running around with torches or lanterns.

I agree but think a OSL Advanced Learn to paint kit might be better for me since I tend to do better when I have written instructions that let me go at my own (slow) pace. 

Rhonda Bender gave me a copy of materials she uses in her class on OSL and I see she recently  posted a nice piece about OSL on her website.  Given what a great job she does in explaining OSL, I think she could be really good at creating a third Learn to Paint Kit covering OSL.

Edited by ferret
  • Like 3
On 1/22/2021 at 10:08 PM, ferret said:

I agree but think a OSL Advanced Learn o paint kit might be better for me since I tend to do better when I have written instructions that let me go at my own (slots) pace. 

Oh even better idea! I am also kind of a slow painter.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know if the following Fast Palette paint sets will be made available going forward.

Reaper Fast Palette: High Seas Adventure (SKU: 09905)
Reaper Fast Palette: High Seas Horror (SKU: 09906)

Cyber Gang Fast Palette Paint Set (SKU: 09908)
Cyber Metal Fast Palette Paint Set (SKU: 09909)

I would really like the order more of the two in red.  I  am not interested in buying the RVE 2021 Punk Box again just for more paints.

It was my understanding that Fast Palettes would remain in the store after the RVE, just like the High Seas sets from Reaperconline.  You just have to catch them while they're in stock.  

• Like 2