That’s beautiful!

9 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Excellent!!

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Amazing!

Very beautiful!

Thanks all!

• Like 1

The winder theme is perfect - love the base. Great use of white and wow, wonderful definition of each piece of her dress. Great face too! 

• Like 2

Dang, I didn't know this mini existed!! I think she'd be perfect for a character in a rpg adventure I was going to run at RCon one year.

Lovely work, I really like how you did up the dress. It has a cold feel to it already!!

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Iridil said:

The winder theme is perfect - love the base. Great use of white and wow, wonderful definition of each piece of her dress. Great face too! 

8 hours ago, Poilu_1914 said:

Excellent work! I agree with Iridil on the dress work, fantastic!

7 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Beautiful cold pallet, I love the smooth transition between colors.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, haldir said:

Dang, I didn't know this mini existed!! I think she'd be perfect for a character in a rpg adventure I was going to run at RCon one year.

Lovely work, I really like how you did up the dress. It has a cold feel to it already!!

She is a great mini, one of my favorites that they have released recently. I will probably get a second one to try one of my other ideas.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this