Winter Queen, Dark Sword Miniatures

Dang, I didn't know this mini existed!! I think she'd be perfect for a character in a rpg adventure I was going to run at RCon one year.

Lovely work, I really like how you did up the dress. It has a cold feel to it already!!

• Like 1
On 11/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Iridil said:

The winder theme is perfect - love the base. Great use of white and wow, wonderful definition of each piece of her dress. Great face too! 

8 hours ago, Poilu_1914 said:

Excellent work! I agree with Iridil on the dress work, fantastic!

7 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Beautiful cold pallet, I love the smooth transition between colors.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, haldir said:

Dang, I didn't know this mini existed!! I think she'd be perfect for a character in a rpg adventure I was going to run at RCon one year.

Lovely work, I really like how you did up the dress. It has a cold feel to it already!!

She is a great mini, one of my favorites that they have released recently. I will probably get a second one to try one of my other ideas.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This is a Patrick Keith sculpt  from the Warlord range and I have loved it since it came out years ago.  She would be a really cool player character, I don't know why we don't see her more often.  Great dynamic movement with this one.  Anyway, I threw some color on her, so maybe she'll end up on the table one day. 

• By bblythe84
      I painted her up as a fun project. Let me know what you think. 

I am trying to improve my painting abilities.

The purple marking on her thigh was supposed to be a skull tattoo, it didn't really work as well as I had hoped.

• By planetmut
      Her face is way lighter in real life. In the pics she looks like she's got stubble...

• By Samedi
      During my Shelf of Shame Project I started with the fairy. Since there is only room for one project on my wet palette, this one had to take the back seat during RVE. Today I finished another project, at least as far as the palette is concerned, so I can finally continue with my little fairy. Every aspect of this project was created by rolling dice.

For everyone interested, here is a somewhat elaborate summary of part one:

During weekend I usually put down my brushes. At the moment, painting is a stand in for my job that's on hold because of Corona restrictions, so there will probably be no progress until next week. I just wanted to set up everything so I can start right away!
    • By 72moonglum
      Good evening all you fine Reaper acolytes!

So this evening I've finished another grand old Partha classic, sculpted by the immortal Julie Guthrie, a Sorceress Casting Spell.  As always, couldn't easily choose colors, but this is what I came up with:

The only problem I really had was her other eye, which just couldn't be reached with a brush, so this is with a close up, how it came out:

Sometimes it's just rough getting a brush in such an itty bitty space.  So I did what I could.  Anyway hope you all enjoy!

• Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)