• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Frost Giant Heroine from Reaper.

Not my best work, I'm still not great at getting all the mold-lines off these PVC minis, plus I was painting her to help work through some issues I was having so she's a bit on the rough and basic side.
      Was still a lot of fun to paint up though, I'll have to get the other one done now.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Inarah
      This is the Bones version of the iconic character, painted in a rather quick and dirty fashion. There was a lot of metal and chain mail, which I did not spend time on, and a few details which I picked out.  In retrospect I could have brightened up the armor some, but since she's likely to go on the table as a generic fighter I didn't feel the need to make her special. 

• By TaleSpinner
      For the ReaperCon MSP Open this year, I painted the master copy of the White Drake I sculpted for Dark Sword (it will be released for sale in 2022).  I decided to do him in glacial coloration inspired by a glacier I saw while on a cruise in AK.

For the Sculpting story, click here.
      For the Painting WIP, click here.

Oh, and I won a gold medal for him in the Open category. 

(Bear in mind that that is a 1" base)

• By Inarah
      This has been a WIP on my desk for far too long. I tried some things that didn't work, repainted her, got some advice, repainted her, didn't like the way it looked, repainted her... realized I just had to stop before I really ruined it. 

• By Inarah
      AKA: Sophie's mom.  This is a model that really needs to be made in metal.  It's just awful in plastic.  Anyway, she sat on my paint table a long time before inspiration broke through and I did the wings. The rest just took patience. 

Frontal view  also available

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 65 Guests (See full list)