• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are some ensemble pictures of my entry in the "Dia de los Muertos" Sugar Skull Painting Contest. I had simply posted a closeup photo of the skull for the contest. This is the Bones version of 77116, Colossal Skeleton sculpted by Jason Wiebe. This Undead is Huge, 120mm tall, almost 5 inches. Notice I repositioned its arms and removed the shrouds that were hanging between its legs.

The other elements on the base are from Reaper Miniatures as well. There are 77528, Graveyard Ruined Fences by Bob Ridolfi, a 77531, Graveyard Fence Post and 77731, Gargoyle Finials also by Bob Ridolfi, a 77538, Gravestone of Sorrow sculpted by Julie Guthrie and one of the 77534, Tombstones sculpted by Kevin Williams. I used roots, birch tree seed hulls and various synthetic mosses to complete the scene. The base is 75mm (3 inches) wide and was 3d printed. Enjoy!

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here's a two-piece model I painted for my current D&D campaign. Strongly attached to the Halloween theme 77540, Large Sarcophagus sculpted by Kevin Williams. A place of eternal rest, unless there are ghouls around.

• By Glitterwolf
      3D Design from GloomyKid Miniatures printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Inix.
      Part of the Shifting Sands Project.

WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/20/#comments

There are many strange creatures wandering about in the Desert, some seek their shelter in abandoned ruins.
      Beware the traveller who might stumble on such a beast!

• By Glitterwolf
      3D printed design from Primeval Clash, printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Flamefin and Handler ( Dimetrodon and Egyptian Guard)

Part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/20/#comments

Posing on my Temple of Apophis Photobackdrop Board.

Usually when an expedition searches for ancient sites they don't expect those sites to be still inhabited by the original owners.
      Even less so they expect to encounter a beast from beyond time that these people seem to use as guard dogs.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, this is the third and last of my 06132, Skeleton Swordsman sculpted by Kevin Williams. I added some group pictures too.

Group picture with the 02126 Arachno-Assassin.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)