Sign in to follow this  
lexomatic

Bones Savage World Occult Detective 91013

This pulpy fellow was nearby when I grabbed a few minis to paint.an early pic snuck in with my  Crooked Dice minis.20201118_212024.thumb.jpg.59f7f04f018b3929807e82616c6ba104.jpg Here's an update. I was reusing colours , so he has a fancy shiny pants.

20201120_204816.thumb.jpg.3e929b05aa9d158d05e307dbd03e8a1a.jpg

• Like 8

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I decided to work on the Chtulhu Chronoscope sailor minis for my lighthouse. I might need to get a few more ship's hands.

• By lexomatic
      My child received a set of board books one Christmas and once the box was open it served no purpose to anyone but me. I rescued it to turn into a "fancy display box." I will tape up the edges of the acetate, then cover all the non-sky surfaces- on the inside and outside - with paint. What I need now is help choosing a/ some colour/s.
      Dreadmere gulper for scale (approx 5x6x10.5).
      Please post colour combo suggestions though I'll probably do a pale blue on the inside sides. Help me decide.

• By lexomatic
      My wife asked if I wanted a leftover tube from a bolt of fabric. It's much thicker than paper towel - at least standard foamcore - and at 32 inches, would give me enough for a 12 inch lighthouse and 4 5 inch towers.

• By lexomatic
      So I salvaged this bit of 16×20 particle board from a broken picture frame. I'll be using some of my foam core to make a city square/crossroads board with my foam rollers. Something for city games that isn't too time consuming, but is also good for a wide spread of genres with the proper buildings and scatter
      The tough part will be steaming off the paper and cutting down the various bits for rolling.

• By lexomatic
      I have been painting these as long as the others, but have lots of photo cropping.
      Currently painting the sacrificial victim from the Islanders set of Children of the Field... it was separate from the rest of my minis from that kickstarter.
      And also a (n unofficial) time lord companion for a variety of "normal" female minis.
      Pics later
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)