• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arkady
      It's not miniatures, but they clearly forgot to instruct their Russian Troll Brigade to aggressively promote the project on all manner Gamer Nerd Sites, even though we all know even the Basement Wargamers and Goth LARP Freaks absolutely must be brought into the fold if the New World Order is supposed to achieve Total Kickstarter Funding Domination:

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED—A New Kind of Strategic Video Game

Yes, that Illuminati, based on that game by that company that also did a Cyberpunk role-playing supplement with Unsolicited Comments: The United States Secret Service. They must've gotten their conspiracy strategies mixed up, because I seriously didn't hear about this anywhere until I found an e-mail from SJG in my inbox three weeks after launch. So sharing just in case word didn't get around more broadly.
    • By Chris Palmer
      There's just 4 days left to get in on the newest Wars of Ozz Kickstarter!    The kickstarter is introducing 3 new factions to the world of "Wars of Ozz"; the Land of Harvest, Impkins, and Gnomes.  It also features the debut of the new "Wars of Ozz" Campaign Boardgame; which can be played as a regular board wargame, or used as a campaign engine for your miniatures battles. 
      All the details can be found at:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackstone/wars-of-ozz-wave-2

• By Glitterwolf
      LEGENDARY ROME
      MYTHICAL JAPAN
      CELTIC FABLES

Choose 1, 2 or all 3.

I almost backed for ROME and JAPAN, but somehow the proportions of the humans seem a bit off?
      They look like their legs are too long?
      I'm in doubt, I like a lot of it, but something looks odd about them.

Is this just me or am I right?
      Maybe a sculptor like @TaleSpinner can tell me if I'm right?

Examples

• By Jodie
      Scale 75’s upcoming kickstarter, launching May 13th. 

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archonstudio/dungeons-and-lasers-third-edition

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)