Sign in to follow this  
Ghool

Legacy - Freedom Five Resin Print

Wow. I like the different greys of the costume and the stones. And indeed the shading of the muscles gives a good comic look. Ah, and there is even a shadow of the hand, easily overseen.

I think you could even improve one little step more, when you give the cape a comic style shading too. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Krassling said:

Wow. I like the different greys of the costume and the stones. And indeed the shading of the muscles gives a good comic look. Ah, and there is even a shadow of the hand, easily overseen.

I think you could even improve one little step more, when you give the cape a comic style shading too. 

It's just washing out. I'm guessing I probably should have pushed the shades and highlights one or two more steps.

On 12/6/2020 at 4:42 PM, Ghool said:

It's just washing out. I'm guessing I probably should have pushed the shades and highlights one or two more steps.

I assume that the secret of comic style is doing not so smooth blendings. Maybe you can find some black and white drawings of the Batman with Cape. This may be an interesting reference.