20 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

Nice work for the non-adventurous citizens.

I think I identified the part time beekeeper in the group.

He is from the town of Beesbury.  heraldic bees.  ::D:

I really had no idea what colors to use for him until the name of a town drifted through my head 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      Here she is - she is an NPC in my campaign... friend or foe? Tried a darker skin but not sure I quite got it. Well, I was pleased even if her eyebrows are a bit odd.

• By golldan
      Finished the Cave Spider. Inspiration image for colors (and blotter) for first image. Used a bit of Turbo Dork colorshft paint to try and get the hair shimmer that the real spider has.

• By Darcstaar
      Sometimes you just speed through one.
      I had this one on my shelf for a while.  Pulled it down to try a new skin triad, and also to teach my son a few pointers.

Tried to weather his apron with some gouges and oil stains.  I also consciously made his pants like blue jeans, so he could cross over into other genres.

• By Chris Palmer
      This week I finished "Arakus Landarzad, Wizard" from the "Grey Beards" set in the Bones 4 Core box. I tried a couple experiments with this guy; one was using purple for the shadows on the yellow robes, and the other was using Citadel Contrast Paint to do the gem on the staff.  To read more about it see: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2021/01/arakus-landarzad-wizard-bones-4-figure.html

• By Smallbunyanga
      Finally put effort into him. Had him since Bones 4. Everyone I've seen was doing Phoenixes and Birds of Prey.
      I went with the surprisingly brutal Blue Jay. They've been documenting slaughtering other song birds. Their preferred method is decapitation.

Anyways. Here's my take on Grimtalon

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 77 Guests (See full list)