Help me find whimsical minis.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While not quite the same kind of whimsical, the Dungeons and Doggo's and Cats and Catacombs minis are pretty fun ones.

If they like My Little Pony, WizKids have a set along the lines of the Deep Cuts/Nolzurs that is an official line of them.

• Like 1
On 11/25/2020 at 10:12 AM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Slug Eat Your Face by Tom Meier is about as whimsical as you can get.  Not sure of it is readily available anymore though.

It has just become available at Ral Partha Legacy, plus they have a bunch of other Noraland figures, fairy princesses, flying unicorns and such.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, 72moonglum said:

It has just become available at Ral Partha Legacy, plus they have a bunch of other Noraland figures, fairy princesses, flying unicorns and such.

I have a weakness for TMM elves, goblins. and Arthurian knights. And so much good stuff in RPL. My poor wallet.

• Like 4
On 12/25/2020 at 3:29 PM, redambrosia said:

Impact! Miniatures makes some great chibi minis. In that line they have a bunch of ponies, so if your kids like my little ponies, they’d work great for that.

Impact is a good choice i buy the girls the 28mm Pony adventeres and monsters from Impact every year at gencon. I have their book mimic primed but never got arround to painting it. I might have to put in an order with them. 

On 12/27/2020 at 7:27 PM, SotF said:

While not quite the same kind of whimsical, the Dungeons and Doggo's and Cats and Catacombs minis are pretty fun ones.

If they like My Little Pony, WizKids have a set along the lines of the Deep Cuts/Nolzurs that is an official line of them.

I have had my eye on the dungeons and doggos ones for a while. I would certainly label them as whimsical.   I am really just waiting for them to do a Shih tzu.   My Shih tzu Lily rarely barks and there for would make a great thief character. Although from the way she treats her toys she would make a great battle raging barbarian. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1