A Song of Ice and Fire Cersei Lannister

lazarp

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I think this may be one of the cutest minis I have ever painted. This doxy is by @Rainbow Sculptor and she is so cute! Look at that face. She wouldn't hurt anyone! I wanted to try and do a beaded coin purse. I think it came out ok. I painted this little lady all in one sitting, she was a joy! Maybe that should be her name! Haha!

• By Iridil
      Finally painted her up! Is that a wolf head, an elf head, or... your friend's head in the sack? Can't see too well in the photos, but I did add some blood...

• By lazarp
      Painted a bunch of Lannisters this week including both soldiers and charactera. Tyrion's sculpt has surprisingly great face and was interesting to paint overall :) 

(click on images for better quality)

• By lazarp
      Painted the Kingslayer! Fun cloak to highlight!

(click on images for better quality)

• By lazarp
      Fun fact! Like most zombicide minis, this sculpt was inspired by a fantasy character. In this case it is Isabeau from the movie Ladyhawke played by Michelle Pfeiffer. 

I've painted this mini to be my new ranger named Michelle in my Rangers of Shadowdeep campaign. I had a lot of fun highlighting her dress. Hope you like her! 

(click on the image for better quality)