Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

50287, Cain the Cyber-Troll

Really nice skin tones and the eyes fit his expression perfectly. Really like the horns and touch of color on the energy gun.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, not the most cheerful presentation, I painted this one to use as a marker on the gameboard. That's a 03797, Vulture sculpted by Bobby Jackson on an Armorcast Terraform resin pile of skulls. The whole is mounted on a 3D printed 75mm square base. I used crackle paste on the base and Army Painter Battlefields Wasteland tufts. I promise to present something more neutral and fantastic for my next post.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this one today. 03892, Dark Dwarf Striker is a Dark Heaven Legends model that was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The other models of this series are on my to paint list. I bought the metal versions, plus two enlarged Bones Black models.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the forth and last mini I entered in the Pathfinder painting contest. 60118, Order of the Pyre's Hellknight sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      This time, the colors I selected are completely different from the display model of the Online store. I hope you will enjoy it.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone! This was one of my entries in the Pathfinder painting contest. Here's 60001, Valeros the fighter sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      The event was a great source of motivation for me, I painted four models in total.

• By Metalchaos
      From left to right; 50279 Malvernis Soldier, 50278 Rach Soldier and 50287, Cain the Cyber-Troll.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)