• 5 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2028008608/dusting-dreams-3d-printable-scenery

Another 3d printable egyptian scenery, this time undead focused.
    • By lexomatic
      This is a storage box/ terrain house I'm building for my kid's High Rollers set (which was found today and played with all without the knowledge it was a gift).
      Will have removable roof maybe with shingles. Currently  just have walls and door. The extra cardboard from the door will disappear.

• By lexomatic
      I decided to do the Mystic Circle so I could do all kinds of occult and folk horror scenarios.
      Currently "cooking" in the utility sink. The base parts were pretty warped. I may glue them to some foamcore for a little extra stability, but mostly traced, because I need to keep them " modular" for storage (the arches, I think they still qualify as dolmens, but I forget, will get pulled on and off. Unless it really doesn't work ).

This will likely be an all June project, because I had an unexpected computer death and porch reno and need to deal with that.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archonstudio/dungeons-and-lasers-third-edition

• By lexomatic
      I decided to do the big treant today to have something that I could do quickly.
      Here's today in a few pics. They got a bit out of order.
      Green beard, orange mushrooms, black + browning shadows, brown + light brown in highlights.  not sure what more I'll do. May not get to paint until the weekend.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 4 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)