Aargh! Finally CAVed in..

Been really wanting some stompy Mech gaming action in my life.  Not really wanting to to do the Battle tech thing again.  Been following Talon on FB and the 20% off BF/CM deal intrigued me.  Was going to just get the rules to look it over, then realized that the Starter offer included four mechs.  Well, ALRIGHTY THEN!  Went with the Malvernis four pack, then added another four mechs, and a couple of aircraft to try out. 

Singing, "I'll have CAV for Christmas" 

::P:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User
On 11/30/2020 at 11:14 AM, Mckenna35 said:

Been really wanting some stompy Mech gaming action in my life.  Not really wanting to to do the Battle tech thing again.  Been following Talon on FB and the 20% off BF/CM deal intrigued me.  Was going to just get the rules to look it over, then realized that the Starter offer included four mechs.  Well, ALRIGHTY THEN!  Went with the Malvernis four pack, then added another four mechs, and a couple of aircraft to try out. 

Singing, "I'll have CAV for Christmas" 

::P:

Welcome to the CAV universe!

15 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

My only complaint about the starter bundle is you can't add a second action in to have a nice 1v1.  Well, you can, but you have to manually add the minis ^_^

Its on my list to add that as an option.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Okay, so I didn't get my CAV fix yesterday.  For whatever reason (probably COVID?)Denver has turned into a huge delay factor when shipping USPS and stuff gets hung up there for 2-3 days.  Might get it today?  

With the realization that I no longer had suitable terrain, and wanting the Krampus, I went ahead and ordered a bunch of CAV terrain (and a few more Mechs and vehicles) from Reaper yesterday.  We'll see which box arrives first!  I'm hoping Talon will still be having their clearance sale after Christmas and still have stock on the TT Combat buildings so I can get a load of those at that point.  Would do it now, but the wife is starting to give me disapproving looks with all the boxes showing up from various Black Friday sales. Oops... :blink:::D:

• Like 2