Cancelled Army Packs

mgmaranda

I was told by my local game store that the DH Army Packs, found on page two of the model gallery, are being discontinued or maybe just repackaged. I couldn't find much on the site but was wondering if anyone had knowledge of this. I really liked some of those figures (the Anhurian Pikemen I think are better than the crusader Ironspines) and will be trying to buy several before they go. Could this be linked to Warlord? If so are these figures going to become part fo Warlord will they be the same price? All these questions and no answers.

Thanks and hope I informed a few of you.

Matt Maranda

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate some of the warlord army grunts (Most of them) I was disappointed when pretty much all the Dwarf army packs were discontinued and I was even more when Discount Hobby sold out.

I dont plan on playing Warlord in big Offical tournaments, nor does the rest of my community (Small farming town :wacko: ) My hobby store wouldn't limit customers to rules like that since they wouldn't stay in buisness too long if they did(Though I understand those rules when It comes to offical tournaments) So give me DHL Army Packs to fill out my army any day.

But I can see Reaper not wanting to produce the DHL Army line if there not selling or meeting the requirements for the company. I was just wondering the same thing mgm was wondering.