Getting to know you December 2020

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

December 21:

we're more than half way through december, Which things that have to be done this year have you been putting off to the last minute 

Well, I thought I had everything done until I read your question and now I'm just sitting here quietly stressing out about whether or not I forgot to get something important done by the end of the year. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

December 21:

we're more than half way through december, Which things that have to be done this year have you been putting off to the last minute 

I didn't have much that needed to be done this year, apart from gaining employment, and well... ya know how that's going. I did want to have a bunch of minis finished, but that is also something that got derailed, but wasn't a necessity.

I was hoping to put off buying a new car battery, but that hope got dashed earlier today. It was fine until October, and then ok as long as I kept running the car every 4-5 days, but today I went to use that car and the battery was dead after starting it up 2 days ago. Oh well, now I shouldn't have to spend an hour charging it with my wall chargerm or having to jump it with another car (always worry I am going to electrocute myself or blow up the car... and myself).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

December 21:

we're more than half way through December, Which things that have to be done this year have you been putting off to the last minute 

I have done it a all or, at least, all I was capable of doing. I am sure that the World will go on without anymore of my Mushrooms, Goblins, & Whatever. It may be a little bit duller & less exciting, but it will go on.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
5 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

December 21:

I actually don't see 1 January as the start of the new year. I'm not Asian, but I celebrate Chinese New Year, mostly as an excuse to have a party in the coldest, most miserable time of year. Since it's good luck to have a clean house, I aim to give it a good once over around that time of year. It's amazing how spring-like a clean house feels. My winter project is to go through the terrain and bits boxes and decide what I really want to keep, and to have the painting desk cleared off by May. We have a three year rule at my house: if it hasn't been used in three years, it's gone. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

December 22:

what did you have for breakfast today?

Couple of eggs and slices of bacon cooked as a small omelet and served on a bagel with a little cream cheese on it (breakfast sandwich). Some grapes, a small orange, and a chocolate chip cookie. And a couple of cups of coffee. Just sat down to it a little bit ago. I've got a big midday meeting that will cause me to miss lunch. So a large, late morning lunch will have to do until supper time.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

December 21 : what have you been putting off?   cant think of anything - but that is why those things have been put off, because I forgot them rather than doing them. 

December 22: 

Breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal from scratch (like most days)  - today flavored with brown sugar, walnuts and maple syrup.  +  1/2 a pear. 

- my cholesterol was out-of-control 3 years ago and moving away from cheese and eggs for breakfast was an simple fix.  

- the flavors rotate between 3 favorites, with occasional experiments.  My cholesterol  numbers are currently in the normal range.

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

December 22:

what did you have for breakfast today?

Orange Juice, Blueberries and Blueberry Pop Tart

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

3 sandwiches.

One with chunky peanutbutter two with  sausauge spread ( if my translation on that is correct)

What happened to Bacon?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2