Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TattooedITGuy
      I just wanted to share a Medieval Knight I painted off of MMF. It was my first bust painted and 3D printed. I learned a lot from this bust. I also tried a new technique by priming pink and doing a zenithal highlight in white ink and shadows with dark pink ink. Then going over with yellow ink to finish it off.  I hope you all enjoy as much as I did painting it. 

• By Unit04
      The third and final big box from Batman: Gotham City Chronicles is full of Batmen from various countries.  Apparently Bruce Wane decided to franchise superheroing like a McDonalds.  

The crew, part 1 - 

Dark Ranger is the Australian "Batman".  He dresses in white, uses guns and flies around on a jetpack.  Just like Batman...yeah I don't get it.  

Knight, Batman of England.  

Chief Man-of-Bats, of the Dakota territories.  I tried to get his eyes white but it never looked good, so I wound up going black.

Raven Red, the Chief's son and sidekick.  His eyes came out much better than his dad's.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I was trying to use rose gold, with new gold as the highlights. 

• By Glitterwolf
      I created a little Graveyard.
      The Crypt and the Raven are resin models from Minimonsters, the Skeleton rising from the grave is 02043 from Reaper.
      The Tombstones and Fence are from the Reaper Bones III Graveyard Set.
      The pathway was made with Milliput and I used the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Rollerpin on it.

Enjoy!
      Likes, comments and job offerings to lead Undead Hordes welcome!

WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• By Glitterwolf
      For my Children of the Night Project I'm building a Gothic style Undead army with some Demon allies.

Here is the Necropolis Command Group I will use as a Command for a regiment later.

WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)