Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this aberration Yesterday. The metal version 02838, of the Faceless Horror sculpted by Julie Guthrie. The number of eyes and teeth on this model is phenomenal. It is not an easy monster to deal with. However, I had a lot of fun painting it. I painted the inside of the mouth prior to assembling and I used Reaper MSP paints only.

I started painting this aberration during Geoff Davis' class on painting eyes at Reaper Virtual Expo. This was the perfect mini to practice the techniques which have been explained. I also had a lot of fun painting all those toothy smiles and the skin in various colors.

I wanted to depict the monster in its natural environment. So, after gluing the Gibbering mouther on a 50mm base, I simply added gravel and stone blocs to complete the scene. I finally added drooling saliva using translucent supports and Mod Podge.

• By CrazyK
      Finally finished the Gravewailers.  Bought two ages ago and then the Bones 3 Mythos ex-pack had one.  So I waited until I got the third one before painting.  Seems I started on them ages ago.  But things kept getting in the way to finish.   Including my cat who decided they were delicious to nibble and suck on. 

Rather then doing in pink and reds.  Decided I wanted to go for something a little more alien and starspawn like.   So tried to make them purple with the look of bluish light showing from within.   Trying to get that alien Lovecraftian feel of something beyond explanation.   LOL think I need some sleep.   Hopefully not about anything Lovecraftian :)

• By CrazyK
      My Mum the other day gave me a heap...well actually ALOT of fimo that my Dad had bought when he was alive as he was going to make beads to sell alongside his wood work creations.  Was bored the other night and remembered that my GM asked to see if I could sculpt some kind of Eye Tyrant or Beholder out of some of it.  This is the first attempt.  Ended up being a little cartoon-y.  Reminds me of something from Simpsons or Futurama.   Is a bit of a WIP.   Never sculpted before other then making bases.  So this is my first attempt using fimo. 

• By knarthex
      Since our Wizard Most Wild started painting his Mind Eater,
      I decided that I should work on the ones that I started earlier...

So these 2 guys were used as the mold master for the heads of my Intellect Devourers, in my Reapercon '16 Diorama entry, as well as color scheme test beds....
      From that Wip thread:

So tonight I added some Deep Blue to their legs...

Hopefully will get these two done by the end of the year....

Thanks for looking!
    • By Maledrakh
      Check out the big brain on Brad!

Sorry about the shaky pictures, I could not get an angle where my camera did not fall over, so I had to hold it. And since I have a bit of shakin' goin' on, these were the best I could take.
      Basically this is a massive exposed  brain on some spidery legs. One would expect it to be somewhat psychic...

and it really should not be all that difficult to deal with, just herd some zombies towards it...they will absolutely FEAST on that.

77229: Mind Eater (=D&D Intellect Devourer)
      Reaper Bones KS2
      Bonesium PVC
      40mm base
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)