Warlord Goat demon

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious about this too.  I want the dwarven mancatcher that actually has a mancatcher and not a halberd, but that one is only available in the skirmish pack.

I'm hoping it will be possible to get him in metal trade at reapercon next year maybe....

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Cygnwulf said:

I'm curious about this too.  I want the dwarven mancatcher that actually has a mancatcher and not a halberd, but that one is only available in the skirmish pack.

I'm hoping it will be possible to get him in metal trade at reapercon next year maybe....

I've done that in year's past. About the only way to get 'em, outside Reaper releasing the alt sculpt for retail. In my holiday order I got yesterday, I picked up the other goat demon as I needed a Bulezau for a upcoming adventure. Thou I think I may need anther one, ha ha.

• Like 2
On 12/9/2020 at 1:15 PM, haldir said:

06182_G.jpg

Will the right goat demon every be released by itself (like the other Warlord minis that were in the skirmish packs)?

Dang, wish these had been included with the Beastmen in the Bones 5 power-up, instead of the wererats. They would have been more thematically appropriate, and I would have bought more of that add-on...

• Thanks 1