Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

60118, Order of the Pyre's Hellknight

Just outstanding, metalchaos. I still remember some of your early posts on this forum and you were amazing back then too. This one I particularly like the brushed bronze effect on the blade. Excellent

edit: also i think a great thing of this colour scheme is that it has a "slimming" effect on the pole. The all-black approach doesn't hide the thickness of the pole, whereas yours minimizes it in the background. The focus is placed on the armour, face, and blade head. Looks great

Edited by mustardgreens
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mustardgreens said:

Just outstanding, metalchaos. I still remember some of your early posts on this forum and you were amazing back then too. This one I particularly like the brushed bronze effect on the blade. Excellent

edit: also i think a great thing of this colour scheme is that it has a "slimming" effect on the pole. The all-black approach doesn't hide the thickness of the pole, whereas yours minimizes it in the background. The focus is placed on the armour, face, and blade head. Looks great

Many thanks @mustardgreens, I'm glad you enjoy. It's been a fun journey so far. Looking back at some of the models I painted, it's nice to realize how much I improved my paint fu. Like I sometimes say; practice is the key.

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Stunning!

Great hair, awesome armor!

Thanks @Glitterwolf. If you look carefully, you'll see I painted her eyes purple / pink as well.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Many thanks @mustardgreens, I'm glad you enjoy. It's been a fun journey so far. Looking back at some of the models I painted, it's nice to realize how much I improved my paint fu. Like I sometimes say; practice is the key.

Thanks @Glitterwolf. If you look carefully, you'll see I painted her eyes purple / pink as well.

Great touch!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this