You did a SPLENDID job on a BEAUTIFUL miniature. I love the way he is circling the stone. OUTSTANDING WORK!

18 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Thanks!

I've only seen the real thing in a Zoo once.

Magnificent animals.

I got an up close & personal look at one when I was working the tuna boats. They have impressive teeth.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, malefactus said:

You did a SPLENDID job on a BEAUTIFUL miniature. I love the way he is circling the stone. OUTSTANDING WORK!

I got an up close & personal look ay one when I was working the tuna boats. They have impressive teeth.

Thank you!

It's a nice print.

I do love Nature, I rather not meet one in the water though.

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      I had fun painting this one. The base coat is just a couple of coats of Panzer grey primer from Vallejo, which came out with quite a nice gloss finish. 

The base is just my usual modelling paste, paint, and gloss mod podge. 

• By Glitterwolf
      Design by EPIC Miniatures.
      Printed it on my Elegoo Mars.

Part of the Stygian Faction in my Desert Themed Project.
      WIP here:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/

The expedition had ventured far into the Desert, eager to search for new specimens they had travelled farther than expected.
      But what a great journey it had been.
      The wagons were filled with animals they had found, some still alive in small cages, most preserved in bottles with alcohol.
      Dr.  Elisa Hartmann was thrilled, she was certain her colleagues at the University of  Mosul would be envious of her findings.
      Several unknown species of scorpions, lizards and birds and even a rare tortoise.

Suddenly Ahmed shouted : SNAKE!
      Excited Dr. Hartmann ran to Ahmed, maybe it was a rare serpent?
      She hoped so!

Ahmed came running towards her, TURN BACK! He shouted.
      A bit confused Elisa stood still, Ahmed ran past her.
      Surely Ahmed wasn't afraid of some snake?

And then she saw it.

It was bigger than a man and when it came closer she noticed the human torso with four arms.
      Hypnotized by the image she stood there.

The University of Mosul would never receive the specimens.
      Dr. Elisa Hartmann was reported missing.

• By MojoBob
      This is a miniature I've printed and painted before, Duncan Louca's Fleshwalker.

Last time, I printed it at 50% of its designed size; this time I've done it full-size — it's very big — and I've gone for a blueish colour scheme rather than the browns I used last time. I've mounted it on three big 50mm steel washers, not because it needed to be based for stability, but rather to give it a bit of weight and to shift its centre of gravity right down.

The blue skin is only modestly successful, and all the boils and sores have ended up looking more like internal molten magma or something rather than pus-filled lesions. Never mind.

As always, Sergeant Measureby is present for scale, with his Spear of 5mm Increments.
    • By Rahz
      After 10 months, I finally dusted this off and finished it in an attempt to find some hobby mojo again.  Dragon is from Artisan Guild and was printed on the elegoo Mars almost a year ago. 

Basecoated, drybrushed tan and then multiple washes layered before another quick drybrush and a final wash.  It was printed in clear green resin and the eyes and crystals on the rock were simply given a layer of Tamiya Clear Green after the mask was removed.  Crystals on the base are from Anarchy Models, again with a quick layer of Tamiya Clear green.  Reaper base with some Vallejo texture paste. 

Thanks for looking. 
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)