72moonglum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great colours!

Lovely face, another gem in the collection!

Do you ever wonder if there are miniature museums out there somewhere?   One thing I really want to do one day when I can and after all this COVID stuff is go visit Reaper and see their museum where they house all the painted miniatures....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Loim said:

I need you to stop sucking all the joy out of my life by being such a better painter than me.

This is just great work. Thanks for sharing. Cheers. 

I can try to get worse if you'd like.  In the long run though, I think that would suck joy out of both our lives!  

Thanks very much, glad you liked her!

33 minutes ago, Metalchaos said:

Indeed, it must have been a challenge to paint the eyes. You're right, that's a beautiful model, the headdress is amazing. I like the winter night color palette you selected, beautiful work.

Thanks Metalchaos, glad you like the colors!  I'm working on the male version right now, white shirt, light lavender pants, and I just through over his cape the first coat of base color which is pale buckskin I think it's called.  Not exactly sure how that one's going to go.

• Like 3