Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
By Admiral Apocalypse
It has been launched yesterday ☢Dilapidated Modern Ruins 🧱, my new kickstarter project based on miniature bases & deco props.
What is included in the Core Set:
1) 25 decorated miniature bases with 9 different sizes
Bases have a full-cut on the underside to save resin & 3 & 5mm magnet holes!!!
2) The 2nd Hand Survivor Gear Shop
20+ terrain props including:
2x Military Helmet
Military Crate --> solid & hollowed
Modular Military Crate--> 2 parts (bottom & top)
3x crate inserts
First Aid kit
A wood pallet
Rubble-fence--> solid & hollowed
In addition, 150+ stl between bases & props as add-ons!!!
All the models are pre-supported!!!
Don't forget to download the Freebie model on the main project page!!!
Thank you in advance for the interested and support
Finally finished my copy of Bombshell Miniatures Sister Sergeant Maelee, aka "Heresy" Maelee, their Con exclusive figure from last year. Most time I think I've ever spent on a 28mm figure. Pretty happy with how she turned out. Pigments on the feet look heavier in the pictures than they do in real life.
When the Space Pope absolutely needs someone to die very publicly and messily, he calls upon the services of a Mother Superior.
One woman armies with no regard for the collateral damage they cause, towns, cities (and, according to legend, the occasional planet) are reduced to ruins as the Mother Superior single-mindedly pursues her target.
Often the eternal struggle to protect Mankind from the Horrors that lurk beyond the stars requires subtlety, but occasionally, you want to send a stonking great message about the consequences of meddling with things you don't understand.
Presenting a Mother Superior (AKA Morvenn Vahl, a hero from Warhammer 40k's Sisters of Battle faction), a terrifyingly unstoppable force of divine judgement.
Bit of a mixed bag this one, I'm happy with a lot of it, but some bits could be better (like the terrible job I did on her face). At least she's finally done now.
As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
Since i didn't have my paints with me while on break, i was hungry to get back to it. I guess i wasn't as full of turkey and stuffing as i thought.
As I'm posting this, i saw on his left leg that he's got an unpainted seal. Dang it!
I made the bands on the blade smaller.
Added more metal details.
Added more accent color.
Tested two new paint color (silver grey, red. And German Grey). Each did great.
His backpack gave me some trouble. I was gluing it on, but the post didn't push in and then it broke off. Ended up doing some surgery back the but it's on.