• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      And here are some of my other works keeping in the spooky theme.

Since he was metal and not Bones, Rotpatch went here.

@MattParody was nice enough to include this Radukar the Wolf in our last trade box.  Who doesn't love giant Cossack Vikings?

a Death Tyrant from Nolzur's 

Some Spiders from Wargames Atlantic, also the most likely to hit a table soon for RoSD

• By Rickdraco
      As I mentioned in the thread on the Captain with Terminator Honours, here is the best painted Dreadnaught I have done, the trident symbol on the  front is the chapter insignia. Let me know what you think!

• By Mckenna35
      Started this guy back in 2010 and, after eleven years of on and off work (mostly off), I'm going to say he's finished. There are things I could do better now than when I started him, and certainly areas I could try to tweak more, but I'd rather save the energy/time for another figure. 54mm Games Workshop "Brother Artemis" Space Marine from the old "Inquisitor" game.  Made a few minor tweaks (repositioned the sword) and left off a few bits 'cause I didn't like how they looked.  Base was sanded down and then rebuilt with plastic card to look industrial.  Nowadays I can just buy 40mm bases that are done this way. It was actually the first part thing that got painted which meant I had to be careful when I was painting the figure! Painted primarily with Reaper paints.

• By EvilJames
      Assembled my crew and prepped and primed them. 
      Two clopsen troopers, a lizardman recruit, sniper and another recruit/ chisler.

A gnoll commando, medic and recruit, and a cultist recruit/hacker and trooper.

Edit: It is a bit funny that My crew isn't using much of the actual Stargrave miniatures other than a few arms and guns, but then this is just the first crew, and I'll need some ruffians and pirates as well.
    • By Colonel Kane
      Hey all, 
      Mods if this is not acceptable please feel free to delete. 
      I started a new project. last week. I bought the mini at a game store that I go to to paint with Ludo. I had another friend give me more minis... so I am turning this what was going to be just the one, into an army. I am still working on this one, but I thought you all might like to see it. 
      Anyways here is the Commander:

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)