• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the process of getting game set up but for now (& probably will be it) I've signed up to run the following:

EPIC AL game on Saturday @ 6pm (central) Trouble in Ten Towns

DDAL10-04 Cold Benevolence on Sunday at 4pm (central)

Looking forward to the games!!

I am uncertain about the "Demos" and the descriptions on Warhorn are very cryptic. Are demos basically watching some folks play a game while they explain what they are doing or do those who sign up for it have some active role? Is it expected/necessary to be familiar with the system's core rules or to have a copy of the core rulebook?  

I am looking at one of the Starfinder demos as a possible opportunity to see if it appeals to me enough to buy the rulebook, etc.  Of course, if I would need to buy the core rulebook or learn the rules before participating in the demo, that would defeat my objective.

On 2/4/2021 at 9:00 AM, haldir said:

EPIC AL game on Saturday @ 6pm (central) Trouble in Ten Towns

DDAL10-04 Cold Benevolence on Sunday at 4pm (central)

Just wanted to say that these 2 games are confirmed for me & I'll be using Roll20 instead of Fantasy Grounds. I talked to one of the guys that uses VTT at the FLGS & he explained the differences in the 2 systems quite well. Hopefully games go smoothly as this will be my first tries at DMing VTTRPGs.

Looking forward to em.

On 2/12/2021 at 4:21 PM, haldir said:

Just wanted to say that these 2 games are confirmed for me & I'll be using Roll20 instead of Fantasy Grounds. I talked to one of the guys that uses VTT at the FLGS & he explained the differences in the 2 systems quite well. Hopefully games go smoothly as this will be my first tries at DMing VTTRPGs.

Looking forward to em.

I've decided to back out of both games. Since one of those games is on Saturday, I'm going to prioritize my home game over the games + I just haven't put allot time in trying to learn roll20 this past month or so. Apologizes to anyone that had signed up for my games in particular.