Box of Goodwill round 10 picture/chatter thread

Chaoswolf

that one

20 hours ago, Inarah said:

There is no shipping info.  No date has been announced, they are still waiting on two large containers from China. 

Information about the KS is posted in the KS thread: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88396-reaper-bones-5-information-thread/page/12/    and via the email you used when you pledged.  If you did not pledge you can read the notices on the KS page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reaperbones5/reaper-miniatures-bones-5-escape-from-pizza-dungeon

Please do not fill up the Box of Goodwill thread with KS chatter. 

We are still waiting on at least one more BoGW to complete its round.  

not much else to talk about in here.  I very much suspect that the last box is a dead box, even if its for the best of reasons.  if I do see it I will do my best to move it on as quickly as possible!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/20/2021 at 4:20 PM, Lidless Eye said:

Oh whoa, there's still a box going from this round?  I thought it had wrapped and we were just waiting until after Bones V was in hand f9r some folks.

Same here. Which box is still going around? Do we know what the delay is?

• Like 3

On 7/21/2021 at 12:17 AM, buckyball said:

Any chance of starting up a new goodwill box now that bones 5 is almost finished?

buckyball

Yes, it sounds like US shipping has wrapped up,  so starting to assemble the sign-up sheet soon might be possible.  I've got a ton of Bones 5 stuff to re-home! ::):

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 8:23 AM, Chris Palmer said:

Yes, it sounds like US shipping has wrapped up,  so starting to assemble the sign-up sheet soon might be possible.  I've got a ton of Bones 5 stuff to re-home! ::):

Oh man!!!

As someone who ended up skipping Bone V (and who is regretting it mightily!) that statement fills me with excitement!!!!

Please let’s get the next round going soon :)

Edited by Marc
  • Like 2

On 7/27/2021 at 7:23 AM, Chris Palmer said:

I've got a ton of Bones 5 stuff to re-home!

I'm sure you're not the only one.

No promises, but I'll see what I can do. Work is picking up a little bit, and I've got a Reapercon class to prep for.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Can I clarify  little how this works? 
Does the starter person have an empty box? Or is there always one figure in it? Should you add multiple figures or just one?

For additional items, I assume we're talking basing materials or similar?

Thanks!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Betty said:

Can I clarify  little how this works? 
Does the starter person have an empty box? Or is there always one figure in it? Should you add multiple figures or just one?

For additional items, I assume we're talking basing materials or similar?

Thanks!

Betty, the boxes start completely full from people who volunteer to be "Box Starters".  Then they are sent in a mail chain to a series of people who sign up to take part.  Each person takes out whatever figures interest them, and puts back an equivalency of figures.  (There might also be a smattering of other stuff such as basing material, dice, etc., but this should be a minimum.  Most stuff should be figures) You can take as much or as little as you want, you just need to be able to replace the items with stuff from your own horde.   Eventually, when the box hits the end of its chain, it is sent back to whoever started it as the last person, so they can have fun looking through and picking stuff as well. 

Hope that helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1