• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EbonStorms
      Just in time for our next gaming session.  This is the Filth Beast from the Thank You Pack in the Bones II Kickstarter.

• By Thrym
      I know we've said it throughout other threads but I want to thank Reaper/Hobby Q for deciding to create Bones and then expand the line with Kickstarter.

Thank you for a tireless effort to produce Kickstarter, to think up and create new sculpts, to manage all the effort to get molds made and put to use.

Thank you for your funny, amusing videos throughout this project and all the photos.

Thank you for your patience with us and for giving up your time to ensure things keep moving forward even as everything tries to hold you back.

Thank you for being the example of how companies should be run and how to treat customers.

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and for learning all the stuff needed to ship so many people so many items.

Thank you for pouring gas on the spark to paint again. I didn't realize how much I missed it.

Finally, thank you for sending me 500 minis. I spent a great night checking my order for issues and dry fitting Kaladrax, Wyrmgear and the rest.

Dry fit.

Sincerely,
      - Thom, Waterloo, NY
    • By Niranth
      I have recently set up a fan site for Zombicide with a forum. And we have been very fortunate in having Moderators who have worked exceptionally hard. I have learned how hard these things are to create.

I come here and am continually impressed with how smoothly things flow. So I stand and clap, giving all a standing ovation. This is for the Mods and Admins, take a bow and know your efforts are appreciated!
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)