Dreadmere Supplement?

47 minutes ago, MoonglowMinis said:

Also wish there was a way to see the Brinewind book without having bought any Reapercon kits.

Still copies in the web store: Landlubber's Guide to Brinewind  SKU: 25011

Dreadmere pdf: https://forum.reapermini.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=171341

Additional notes here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/86739-reaperwolfs-dreadmere-rpg-events-thread/&tab=comments#comment-1839342

That's all I can find for now. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I know there is so much more unreleased material.

The ReaperCon guides had tons of Dreadmere material. The 2019 guide had 2 pages for the four player factions, 2 center pages for the map, and 11 pages of material.

@ReaperWolf was expected to release/publish the Dreadmere material and adventures. But I guess stuff happened.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, SotF said:

I'd love to see the stuff compiled with various rules for something like 5e and Pathfinder stats wise.

I also would love to see this all compiled into a book. But I think it should stay fairly system agnostic. “Statting” out the town sheriff as something like “5th level warrior class” or “Ranger 5” is enough info for a guide of this sort. No need for full stat blocks, IMO. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, ksbsnowowl said:

I also would love to see this all compiled into a book. But I think it should stay fairly system agnostic. “Statting” out the town sheriff as something like “5th level warrior class” or “Ranger 5” is enough info for a guide of this sort. No need for full stat blocks, IMO. 

I was mainly thinking of the monsters part of it, some have relatively obvious options, others don't.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 6:10 PM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Eldest Son?  Not sure if it takes place in Dredemere or one of the other Dark Heaven countries.

I've got a copy of it around somewhere; I'm pretty sure it's not set in Dreadmere, though.

• 2 weeks later...