Dungeon Delvers: Fantasy 32mm Tabletop RPG Miniatures cast in Resin or downloadable STLs for printing at home.

ironman1231

Looks like Miniac will be doing something to promote this, which I think will likely take it to funded.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bamdungeondelvers/dungeon-delvers

I think the frogfolk are particularly fun, but they have a bunch of other stuff. Worth checking out, there's an early bird special for the STL files or the physical resin prints. Because they're doing it all in house, appears to have a pretty quick turnaround too. 

0c9e5b9c9fe44a77247c732dca0a095d_original.png?ixlib=rb-2.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1608750050&auto=format&frame=1&lossless=true&s=b4fb099b924363ad3e05fa89000ade77

• Like 4

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stylistically, they certainly have a bit of an anime flair to them. I like it, but I wonder how they might look next to stuff like my Reaper figures on the game table. I’d love to see some size comparison shots to know whether those dark dwarves would work alongside my existing ones. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,  

Here is one of my recent works.  89032 Pathfinder Bones   "Anti Paladin"

I wanted it to look like the shield was a living thing or a possessed item.

Thank you for looking.

• By Inarah
      "During the first 48h you will get an Early Bird reward - check it out!

Due to the fact that our company is located in Poland, and our direct neighbor, Ukraine, was attacked by the Russian Federation, which caused a huge humanitarian crisis in which millions of people were forced to leave their homes, we decided that 10% of the collected money will be donated to support Ukrainian refugees. Money will be donated to an NGO. The organization we decided to support is the Polish Humanitarian Action https://www.pah.org.pl/en/- a non-governmental organization that has been helping in all crisis situations around the world for many years. "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saberandblood/champions-of-the-dark-gods

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,

Here is a Dwarf Butcher 77460 that I painted up a couple months ago. 

Thank you for looking.

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,

Here is a recent work.   "Male Revenant" 77301.   I did change out the head.  I removed the original head and replaced it with a skull.  The skull was pinned in place.  When I first saw the miniature, it made me think of the old Scooby Doo cartoon villains.  So, I painted the skull to look like it is glowing a bit with glowing pinpoint eyes.

Thank you for looking.

• By jwitham75
      Painted as a gorgon for D&D, so iron not brass. Quick speed paint. Not terribly much to be done given the colour scheme. Tried to make the floor a bit more interesting.