Next ReaperCon friendly banter

lstormhammer

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They had carts?!?! You mean I carried them all to the register myself for nothing and I ..... oh wait, that was probably a good thing in the grand scheme of things.....

... still, would have been fun to have enough models for a battalion :o)

Two cash registers at the Reaper store.   :lol:

Hey, there was no one behind me at the cash register!

::P:

Well, true. I think that's because you were "shopping" long after everyone else had grabbed their stuff, waited in line, paid for it, and moved on!!! In case any of you were wondering, Flit single-handedly guaranteed that there will be another ReaperCon for all of us. There's no way any company officer can look at the proceeds of that day's sales and not think, "Holy Guacamole! When can we do this again!!!" :lol:

As far as dates for next year are concerned, it should be after the 17th of May. So I can drink...legally. :lol: ah, Reapercon and alcohol...it would be like heaven.

I don't think I had any alcohol during the entire trip. Aegrist13 drank enough for everyone. ::D:

I'm looking forward to Reaper 2005. I was bummed about not being able to attend this years. I would have loved to meet everyone. I would have really liked to see Whiz's angel in person. From the pictures it looks stunning. Which reminds me, it's been way to long since I picked up a brush.

Back into lurk mode......If I keep posting at this rate I won't be able to consider myself a lurker anymore (Twice in one hour, Oh my!).........

WTWest :devil:

Sure you can, it's full of Eurpoeans :o(

And before anyone chirps in with a (supposedly) comical comment, no I AM NOT EURPOEAN!!!

Thats right he's not he's a Limey just ask the waitress at Chilies..

Humm ReaperCon UK...now that would be amusing....

Patrick "Mad Pat" Haughton