Next ReaperCon friendly banter

lstormhammer

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone. I'm new to the boards but have been a huge Reaper fan for some time. I'm not going to lie, i have figs from the other companies but I truely enjoy the painting.

I heard about the reaper event last year and was wondering what the dates were for this one? is it too late to sign up if possible?

thank you for your patiences with the new guy!

Yeah, I need to see about going there, myself. Real Life reared a rather ugly head at the last moment, and I was forced to cancel.

--aparantly, everyone and their Dog asked where I was...

--LSH

Actually my dog couldn't ask, he had my HAND IN HIS MOUTH!!!

And yes, I definitely want to meet more of the Reaper Peeps around here...

Also, I figure by that time I'll need to restock my supplies of bits and minis, right?

(I promise this time to outbuy Flit :poke: )

Now HOLD ON a minute Jester. If you and Flit get into a race to see who can buy the most, you might want to call down to Denton right now and tell them to double-up on production so we don't clean 'em out again like we did in May.

I wonder how many folks had to wait longer on their swag because the Reaper-Conners cleaned out the Swag-chest?

BTW I have a very lovely seven-day wardrobe of Reaper tee-shirts thanks to my ten-tons-of-minis-buying spouse.

Sorry if I missed anything like if this was already mentioned might I say I was at the last one and I loved it. Okay the first thing is I think that reaper should keep a capped number of people as in only 200 people max because it was nice just having a few people there of course there were only 100 people last time. Second about the name-tags I think people shuold like last time have the option of not putting that much on there name-tag or there name and everything. And last but not least MORE CAV thanks have a good day.

I think next year we need two cash registers in the store. One for Jester and Flit, and one for everyone else.

:P

Thanks, and Flit can just shove all her stuff into my car... ooh, better get a pickup truck for a rental... LOL!

And last but not least MORE CAV

Glad you enjoyed the events we put on Rhino Tamer, and I assure you, there'll be the same weirdo Briton running CAV if and when the next ReaperCon happens.

Jester, don't U-Haul do massive multi-ton trucks as rental? Cos I'm fairly sure you'll need such a vehicle between you two :o)

LSH, my suggestion should Real Life rear it's ugly head again is to slap it about the head and shout "OI!! No!!"

It works for me two or three times a year, and those are a week at a time :o)

GG, I know how you feel. If I brought all my Proochases with me (bearing in mind this is from 4 or 5 battalions of CAV models) I'd have enough for a couple of weeks worth. Just can never be bothered to laccy band em all up into 50's :o)

Yeah, Leech. I know. But dang if this wasn't one of those once-in-a-lifetime kind'a Real Life rearings. There was absolutly nothing I could do about it but strap in and ride the ride.

On the other hand, since that will never happen again, I should be fine for the next one.

--LSH